Joolz - Hub Stroller (Black) - Brilliant Black
The city is yours. So go out, soak up its beauty and surprise yourself along the way. Jump on the subway, jump off, take the lift and overlook the city buzz from a rooftop terrace. Whether on foot, by subway, bus, taxi or ferry: the Joolz Hub is designed to comfortably cross town with your child. Hop from hub to hub. Meet up with friends. Stroll, twist, turn and carry it up and down the stairs—all with one hand. The Joolz Hub is your perfect city companion. Ready to ensure you, and your little one, enjoy the urban beauty.
The Joolz Hub is the urban stroller. It’s compact yet comfortable, and fully equipped with premium features. The compact size, fold, transport lock and carry strap are designed to go anywhere you like, by any mode of transportation. Navigate narrow and crowded spaces with just one hand. The large rear wheels guarantee a smooth ride, wherever you go. The ergonomic seat has six positions to help your baby sleep, sit and snooze in comfort, while the XL canopy with UPF 50+ protects your little one from the sun. This stroller can easily be stored in even the smallest city apartments. It comes with a seat, and can be completed with a bassinet or with our newly developed cocoon for newborns.
- Compact Size: Zigzag through a crowd, the underground or the tables of a rooftop terrace. Thanks to its 21" width, you can.
- Compact folding with carry strap and transport lock: Hop from hub to hub. Thanks to the compact fold, transport lock and carry strap, you move just as easily by taxi or subway as you do walking.
- Six ergonomic seat positions: Sleep. Snooze. Sit. The adjustable backrest and footrest provide the ultimate support—from 6 months up to 4 years.
- XL canopy with UPF 50+: Protect your little one from the sun. The canopy has multiple positions, while the see-through ventilation allows a free flow of fresh air.
- Large rear wheels: Explore the city while your baby is sound asleep. The large rear wheels guarantee a smooth ride.
- One-hand steering: Thanks to the compact size you can navigate the city with just one hand, leaving the other hand free to play peekaboo.