Kanken Art Mini
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using a Kånken as their canvas. This year, we’re proud to present Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Evelina Severin. Using Kånken as her canvas, she combines unique colours giving her Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land. It is a piece of art that carries stuff, and each backpack sold gives back to nature through the Arctic Fox Initiative.
- Special edition Kånken with unique colour combinations.
- Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects.
- Made from durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S
- Fits both children and adults wanting a small backpack.
- Webbing shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Pliant adjustable shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Removable seat pad, reflective logo plus front and side pockets.
- Address tag inside the main compartment.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Volume: 7 l
- Laptop case: Yes
- Weight: 320 g