Standing out from other diaper changing pads, the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is not only durable to stand up to everyday demands and comfortable for easy clean up, but the Keekaroo Peanut Changer is safe! Resistant to tears and peels, the strong outer skin helps the changer limit bacteria growth and limits mold from everyday use. The Peanut Changer is also slip resistant, staying put on the table and keeping your little one in place during changing.
- Water Resistant: Fluids cannot penetrate into the pad, stopping mold or deterioration
- Protective Layer: Surface allows for immediate cleaning, no additional cover needed
- Soft to the Touch: Soft, comfortable surface makes for easier diaper changes
- Crack/ Puncture Resistant: Designed for hospitals, durable outer shell withstands everyday demands
- Easy to Clean: Solid surface wipes down easily and limits bacteria growth
Worth every penny!I was hesitant to buy this due to the price but I can honestly say it was the best money I've spent ( besides the stroller). Having a boy means lots and lots of spraying pee and this is so easy to wipe down! Considering the amount of diapers I change a day this has been the best bang for your buck baby purchase yet!! Do yourself a favour and splurge on this. You won't regret it!
Peanut changerWe love our peanut changer! The price is a little high however we have used ours for 18 months and still use it with our daughter. We are expecting our second soon and love that it has lasted this long and I'm glad it's lasted long enough to use with the new baby. Easily wipes and don't have to do laundry when there happens to be an accident. I highly recommend!
Peanut Change PadWe not only used ours as a change pad when our son was small but later as a soft surface for the bathroom floor after a bath where we could lay him to dry, apply lotion and then dress.
Peanut Changers are made in the USA from an exclusive process and are: