Kinderboard - Natural
This multi-use toy piece was originally used by many children as well as our Kinderfeets creator in Waldorf early childhood classrooms. It was created to help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deep sense of awareness of their body and body parts.
Our German beechwood Kinderboard is Dutch designed and it’s excellent for stimulating child development—both physical and mental—and offers open-ended play opportunities for toddlers, children, teens, and even adults. It can hold up to 220kg/485lbs! The Kinderboard has water-based lacquer and can be used both indoors and out, perfect for rainy and sunny days at home or in a school environment.
Watch the child’s imagination take over once their Kinderboard arrives. It becomes a seesaw, a balance board, a slide, a step stool, a boat, a resting place, a doll bed, a puppet stage, a tunnel and many more opportunities for them to explore. The possibilities are endless—and truly up to them!
- Water-based lacquer in natural beech, bamboo, and 6 non-toxic colors.
- Made with eco-friendly German beech wood
- Strong to endure active play from age 18 months through adulthood - tested for up to 485lbs or 220kg!
- Safety tested for the European, North American and Australian markets; includes CE, ASTM, EN71 and AS/NZ 8124.
- Stimulates active and open ended play
- Dutch designed multi-use toy for early childhood classrooms or home use
- Non-Formaldehyde glue
1 Year Warranty
Reserve Kinderboard - Natural at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.