Large Playmats - Hello Europe
How about taking your children on a trip around Europe...from the comfort of a play mat! Show them the awe-inspiring Eiffel Tower, or take them for a walk along the Thames and on bus rides through the quaint streets of London. A trip to the ski spots in the Alps is a must and you could meet Santa if you travel a bit to the North. Introduce them to the joy of gondola rides through the magical rivers of Italy and let them walk around the castles of Europe. This and much more is just waiting to be explored and discovered by your child on the Dwinguler Hello Europe Playmat.
On the reverse side, you will find puppies, bunnies, ducklings, lambs, butterflies, and birds enjoying a sunny day out in the meadow. Children can spend happy afternoons learning about babies, such as themselves, from the animal world. The mat's rich colors and endearing graphics will make this one a hit with kids!
- Tested to US, European, and Gulf safety standards, the Dwinguler Hello Europe Playmat is made with high quality non-toxic materials. Free from BPA, lead, and phthalate, these play mats are not only eco-friendly but are absolutely safe for babies.
- The play mat's cushioning absorbs noise from footsteps and the thermal insulation helps prevent the discomfort of a cold floor.
- Hello Europe Playmat has special embossed patterns and reversible sides, with educational content on the reverse.
- Soft, elastic, and slip resistant. Innovative cushioning and embossing protect kids from hard impacts on the ground.
- Helps absorb noise and lets your child play without the worry from chilly floors.
- Product dimensions: 90.5 x 55.1 x 0.6 in
- Shipping dimensions: 56.3 x 9.8 x 9.8 in; Shipping weight: 28 lb
- Overall Width: Side to Side: 230 cm
- Overall Depth: Front to Back: 140 cm
- Overall Product Weight: 25 Pounds
- Measures 90.5" x 55.1" x 0.6"
Dwinguler large size playmat is sized only to fit Dwinguler Castle. Does NOT fit Baby Care FunZone Playpen.
Reserve Large Playmats - Hello Europe at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.