Lifefactory baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows the bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- All materials BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 4 oz (120 ml) with Stage 1 (0-3 mos) nipple
Cute glass bottleI got this as backup and didn’t want to use plastic bottles. Love the silicon sleeve colour as well, super cute!
Love it!This is the only bottle my son would take. The small sized bottle are perfect for your LO to hold! The silicone sleeve prevents the glass bottle from breaking, our bottles have been dropped numerous times and they have no cracks. The silicone sleeve also makes it easier for my LO to hold the bottle. The nipple is the perfect size. With other brands my son would gag on the nipple or the nippier was too short and he couldn’t get enough milk out. It comes with a cover that goes in between the nipple and the bottle which makes it great for travelling and no spills! My son loves his lifefactory bottles! My only concern is when it’s time how am I going to ween him from this bottle.
- Height: 6"
- Width: 2.5"
- Base width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Capacity: 4 oz | 120 ml
Reserve Glass Baby Bottle (4 oz) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.