Glass Baby Bottle (9 oz)
Lifefactory baby bottles are made of the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. This allows the bottles to transition safely from freezer to boiling water. The silicone sleeves provide a good gripping surface for little hands and help protect against the occasional drop.
- Protective medical-grade silicone sleeve provides a tactile non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- While very durable, bottles are still glass and are not unbreakable
- Protective silicone sleeve provides a non-slip gripping surface and helps prevent breakage
- As baby grows we offer a range of caps (sippy and flat) to extend the life of your bottle
- Dishwasher safe (place cap on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Includes polypropylene (PP#5) cap, ring and stopper and silicone nipple
- Compatible with most major breast pumps
- All components made in the U.S. or Europe
- Product assembled in the U.S.
- All materials are FDA approved
- All materials BPA/BPS-free and phthalate-free
- 9 oz (250 ml) with Stage 2 (3-6 mos) nipple
Go-to necessityWe upgraded to the larger sized bottle as our son turned one and started to drink more in one sitting. Love the grips on the outside for his little hands to hold. Easy sterilization, being glass instead of plastic. High quality in general. Only complaint is that being a large glass bottle, it is heavy, so I don’t recommend letting your child walk around while holding / drinking the bottle, as if it ever fell on their toes it would be very painful and likely cause injury.
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Base width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.6 lbs
- Capacity: 9 oz | 250 ml
Reserve Glass Baby Bottle (9 oz) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.