Starting at From CA$599.99
Liing Infant Car Seat
Liing sets the new standard for infant car seat safety, designed for a simple, secure installation – in every seating position. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways. Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
All Liing models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, while the mammoth collection is free of any added flame retardants. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario.
|Rear Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Forward Facing Car Seat||No|
|Cup Holder Included?||No|
|Booster Car Seat||No|
|Car Seat Type||Infant Car Seats|
|Removable Seat Fabric||No|
|Transport Canada Certified||Yes|
|Colour||Jersey Knit: Carbon, Chrome, Tokidoki - Rebel 2.0 | FR Free: Railroad | Tailored C-Zero Plus: Slate, Pitch Black, Thunder, Marshmallow | Merino Wool + TENCEL Blend: Mammoth|
|Country of Origin||Made in Canada|
|Dimensions||Car Seat 26.8" (H) x 16.9" (W) x 27.7" (D) | Base 13.2" (W) x 22.6" (D)|
|Car Seat Weight||Carrier (without insert) 9lbs | Base 17lbs|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1+2 year extended warranty|
|Car Seat Useful Life||9 Years|
|Materials + Care||Hand wash in solution of mild detergent and water, NO bleach, NO fabric softener. Rinse in clear water and hang to dry. Do NOT place in dryer. You can also place the cover into a front loading washing machine on cold water, delicate cycle. Lay flat to air|
- A newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when traveling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
- Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
- The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing's Rigid-LATCH (UAS) is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- Includes Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation.
- For installation in middle seats that don't have LATCH (UAS), the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
- The car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- The 13-position metal load leg can be easily adjusted to fit in any seating position, even the centre seat where there is often a hump on the floor. Its designed to increase stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Liing, year after year, after year.
- All Liing models are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants
- Designed with an easy-to-remove and washable cover, because life happens.
- All 2022 Models will come with the same colour and material inserts.
Fabrics & Colours
- The Essentials Fabric Collection features Railroad, free of ANY added flame retardants with a sleek look that's soft to the touch, and Jersey knit, a lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas. (Railroad - Flame Retardant Free, Carbon - Jersey Knit, Chrome - Jersey Knit, Tokidoki Rebel 2.0 - Jersey Knit)
- The Performance Fabric Collection features C-Zero Plus Performance Fabrics by Crypton®, which are GREENGUARD Gold Certified and provide resistance to odor causing bacteria and water-based stains using an innovative fluorine free formula. C-Zero Plus Performance fabrics are also free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants, and offer a moisture barrier to further improve its cleanability and durability over the years.
- Premium C-Zero Plus: Slate, Thunder and Pitch Black offer a smooth feel like a freshly tailored suit, bringing a sophisticated look to your back seat.
- Marshmallow offers a soft yet durable option that read like a plush chenille with a hint of linen, and brings a casual elegance to your vehicle.
- Clek Premium Collection Mammoth - Merino wool + TENCEL® Blend: Clek's Premium Fabric Collection features Mammoth, an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.