Liing Infant Car Seat - Merino Wool + TENCEL Blend
Liing sets the new standard for infant car seat safety, designed for a simple, secure installation – in every seating position. Engineered to protect, it comes fully loaded with advanced safety features, including an energy-absorbing metal load leg, a two-piece shell lined with EPP foam for enhanced side-impact protection, and Clek’s signature rigid-LATCH base, which offers up to 7 recline positions – adjustable after installation – to ensure your baby is at the perfect angle for safe, open airways. Its lightweight design and convenient one-handed quick release make it easy to remove from the base or from one of many compatible strollers. Plus, at less than 17 inches wide, Liing’s narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Liing is proudly designed, engineered and made in Ontario, Canada.
- A newborn requires a semi-reclined position - anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle - when traveling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
- Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
- The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing's Rigid-LATCH (UAS) is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- For installation in middle seats that don't have LATCH (UAS), the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
- Clek car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- The 13-position metal load leg can be easily adjusted to fit in any seating position, even the centre seat where there is often a hump on the floor. Its designed to increase stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Liing, year after year, after year.
- The Mammoth Collection is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified and features an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- TENCEL® is a natural cellulose, 100% plant-origin fiber that's manufactured from renewable materials. TENCEL® is naturally soft, supple and breathable, with moisture absorbing properties that pair perfectly with wool.
- Benefits of Merino Wool:
- Naturally Flame Resistant: Wool has an innately high ignition and melting point, which makes it a great naturally flame-retardant alternative to synthetic fabrics, without the need for any chemical treatments.
- Oh So Breathable: Merino wool is known for its excellent moisture vapour absorption. This means that it offers improved airflow throughout the fabric, for a more comfortable and less sweaty kid!
- Cool When Warm, Warm When Cool: Did you know that wool reacts to changes in body temperature? That means it will help keep your little one cool and comfy when it's hot out, and warm and cozy when it's not.
- Stain and Odor Resistant: Wool has unique properties that allow it to trap odour-causing bacteria and sweat molecules, only releasing them when washed. The presence of lanolin and keratin in its fibre help prevent stains from being absorbed.
- Soft to the Touch: Hands up if you automatically think 'itchy sweater' when you hear "wool". Well, that's not the case with Merino wool. Its fibres are much finer, giving it a texture that's luxuriously soft to the touch.
- Hypoallergenic: Merino wool is a natural material that has hypoallergenic properties, which means it's a great alternative for children with sensitive skin or allergies to other fabrics.
- Cleaning Instructions: Mammoth wool fabric can be spot cleaned using warm water and a mild wool-safe detergent. You may also use Clek's cleaning kit, but do not use the soft-bristled brush, as it will increase the likelihood of pilling.
- Height: Up to 32 in.
- Weight: 4-35 lb
- Minimum Age: Newborn
- Rear-facing position only.
- Dimensions: 26.8" H x 16.9" W x 27.7" D
- Base Dimensions: 13.2" x 22.6" D
- Weight of Carrier: 9lbs
- Weight of Base: 17lbs
Reserve Liing Infant Car Seat - Merino Wool + TENCEL Blend at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.