Liing Infant Car Seat - Jersey Knit
The latest addition to our family, made for the latest addition to yours. Designed with best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, a secure rigid-LATCH installation and 7 different recline positions to fit the slope of your vehicle seat, the Liing sets the new standard in safety for infant seats. With an industry leading expiration of 9-years and 1+2 year warranty*, you can expect an easy installation, in every position, year after year, after year. When the adventures begin, the ride starts here.
Engineered to keep your newborn safe and secure, wherever your ride takes you.
Safety is in our DNA. That’s why Liing includes innovative, best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, which prevents rotation and absorbs energy in a collision, reducing crash forces by up to 40%.
The Right Recline: It’s About More than Comfort.
Your newborn requires a semi-reclined position – anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle – when travelling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn’s airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
That’s why liing offers up to 7 recline positions, ensuring that parents can always get the right angle for their child no matter how flat or sloped their vehicle seat is. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.
Liing works seamlessly with the stroller brands you love.
Deciding on the right Liing and stroller combination can be overwhelming and time consuming. That’s why we designed Liing to work with top brands like Baby Jogger®, BabyZen®, Bugaboo®, Bumbleride®, Silver Cross®, Stokke®, Thule® and Uppababy®, using the Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapter made by each stroller brand.
- Effortless Installation: The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing’s Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- With or Without Rigid-LATCH: For installation in middle seats that don’t have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
- Grows With Your Family: Our car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- Side-Impact Protection: The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- Newborn Body Support System: The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- Energy Absorbing Metal Load Leg: The adjustable metal load leg increases stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- Travel Ready – Just Click & Go: The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- No Base? No Problem.: Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- 3-Position Adjustable Sun Canopy: The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- Jersey Knit: A lightweight polyester-spandex blend that feels as soft as a comfy pair of pajamas.
- Safety Standards: The Liing conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Industry leading expiration of 9 years.
Included: Liing infant seat with warning labels attached, base with built-in metal load leg and owner’s Manual
- Height: Up to 32 in.
- Weight: 4-35 lb
- Height: 26.8 in.
- Width: 16.9 in.
- Depth: 27.7 in.
- Width Of The Base: 13.2 in.
- Weight Of The Carrier (Newborn Insert Removed): 9 lb
- Depth Of The Base: 22.6 in.
- Weight Of The Base: 17 lb
Great car seat and customer service so far, however don’t get the basic fabricThis car seat is solid, I ordered the liing in the basic fabric and received it within two days (great shipping). Unfortunately the car seat upon opening the box smelled awful (like fish). Customer service quickly sent me a replacement- replacement still smelled awful! Customer service then quickly sent me the upgraded fabric- thankfully no smell there. It’s quite disappointing that at the $500+ mark this car seat fabric is questionable in the basic option. Other than that, amazing solid built car seat. I’ve used it for a day so far and no complaints. Installation in vehicle was a breeze.
AwesomeJust got this item. Baby isn't here yet but it's very easy to install in your vehicle and easy to use overall. Excited to use it in full when baby arrives.
So far, So good!We haven't used our car seat yet, as baby isn't here yet, but we have installed it in the car, which was really straight forward and quick to do. It also works easily with our stroller. The car seat also appears to be safe and good quality, which is most important!
Sleek and lightweightWe purchased the liing for our little guy arriving in February. The seat itself feels very nice and is light. Also purchased the mat-thingy to protect my leather seats. Very happy with product and looking forward to its little passenger soon.
Happy customerI was pleasantly surprised with how fast it arrived, less then 48 hours after I placed my order it was at my door!
LOVE this car seatMy little Vera is such a content & easy baby - especially in her clek Liing car seat! She loves being in it! I truly don’t know if she’s ever really fussed being in it!
We absolutely LOVE this car seat and it has the best in class alert features, has a 9 year expiration date, looks so slick and I love the sustainable materials used!
Clek is always the winnerI do find it a little heavy, but it’s SO convenient, I love it so much! He still sleeps like a dream in there when we’re out. I plan to use it to its limits or until my arm falls off from holding him, haha!!! With him being baby 3, it’s so handy to be able to strap him in while I organize the other two and myself and know he’s safe and right there with us! We seriously love this seat so so much, we’ve been through a fair share of seats & Clek is always the winner every time!
Clek is always the winner every timeI do find it a little heavy, but it’s SO convenient, I love it so much! He still sleeps like a dream in there when we’re out. I plan to use it to its limits or until my arm falls off from holding him, haha!!! With him being baby 3, it’s so handy to be able to strap him in while I organize the other two and myself and know he’s safe and right there with us! We seriously love this seat so so much, we’ve been through a fair share of seats & Clek is always the winner every time!
Excellent quality and exceptional serviceThe product was above what we expected. My wife and I have been shopping for car seats for a few months now and got it down to the Clek Liing and Uppababy Mesa. Aside from being Canadian made, we chose Clek due to the safety features, ease of use and the weight. Also, after numerous visits to retailers, we liked how snug it is. Lastly, customer service was very helpful cause we initially received a different item and the issue was resolved within 2 days.
Love itIt’s lovely the base was so easy to install and I’m so glad I bought it, I’ll definitely be buying the convertible car seat after my boy grows out of this car seat.