Liing Infant Car Seat - Merino Wool (FR Free)
The latest addition to our family, made for the latest addition to yours. Designed with best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, a secure rigid-LATCH installation and 7 different recline positions to fit the slope of your vehicle seat, the Liing sets the new standard in safety for infant seats. With an industry leading expiration of 9-years and 1+2 year warranty*, you can expect an easy installation, in every position, year after year, after year. When the adventures begin, the ride starts here.Engineered to keep your newborn safe and secure, wherever your ride takes you.
Safety is in our DNA. That’s why Liing includes innovative, best-in-class safety features like a metal load leg, which prevents rotation and absorbs energy in a collision, reducing crash forces by up to 40%.The Right Recline: It’s About More than Comfort.
Your newborn requires a semi-reclined position – anywhere between a 40° to 45° angle – when travelling in a car seat. This is for both safety and comfort, as their undeveloped neck muscles are unable to keep their head in the correct position.
A poor installation angle can cause more than just discomfort. Should their chin fall to their chest, your newborn’s airway can become pinched off, restricting breathing and putting their health at risk.
That’s why liing offers up to 7 recline positions, ensuring that parents can always get the right angle for their child no matter how flat or sloped their vehicle seat is. Best of all, the recline is adjustable while the base is installed, which makes it easy to find the perfect angle.
Combined with the newborn body support system, you and your baby can ride right, worry-free.Liing works seamlessly with the stroller brands you love.
Deciding on the right Liing and stroller combination can be overwhelming and time consuming. That’s why we designed Liing to work with top brands like Baby Jogger®, BabyZen®, Bugaboo®, Bumbleride®, Silver Cross®, Stokke®, Thule® and Uppababy®, using the Maxi-Cosi® car seat adapter made by each stroller brand.
- Effortless Installation: The safest car seat starts with a solid, secure installation. Liing’s Rigid-LATCH is simple to use, which eliminates the guesswork and minimizes the risk of it being done incorrectly.
- With or Without Rigid-LATCH: For installation in middle seats that don’t have LATCH, the belt-tensioning system provides an effortless seat belt installation that feels every bit as secure.
- Grows With Your Family: Our car seats can fit together to make 3-across seating possible and ensure a safe and comfortable option for your growing family.
- Side-Impact Protection: The two-piece energy-absorbing shell is lined with EPP foam to protect the head and body, providing maximum side-impact protection and airflow between the layers of the seat.
- Newborn Body Support System: The two-stage insert system provides proper head support and a snug seating position for newborns. The extra support is a game-changer for early arrivals.
- Energy Absorbing Metal Load Leg: The adjustable metal load leg increases stability and significantly reduces the risk of injury in the event of a collision.
- Travel Ready – Just Click & Go: The lightweight design (9 lb) and a convenient one-handed quick-release make it easy to remove the carrier from a stroller or car seat base.
- No Base? No Problem.: Designed with a European belt path, the carrier can be securely installed in a vehicle without the base. Liing is also aircraft approved.
- 3-Position Adjustable Sun Canopy: The 3-position, SPF 100+ adjustable sun canopy provides almost full coverage from the sun, with a mesh peekaboo window for airflow and visibility into the car seat.
- 100% Merino Wool: The luxuriously soft 100% non-mulesed Merino Wool is free from any added flame-retardants and is naturally temperature regulating - so it will keep your baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer. (Liing in 100% Merino Wool comes with a Merino Wool sun canopy.)
- Safety Standards: The Liing conforms to all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and are certified for use in motor vehicles.
- Industry leading expiration of 9 years.
Amazing car seatLove this seat. The merino wool is so soft and comfortable on both the inner part of the seat and the strap padding. The whole seat is very high quality materials. The base with the leg is amazing and easy to install, I would recommend getting another if you have two vehicles and the means for two bases. There is no infant seat safer than one with a leg. The LATCH system worked great and super easy. The levelling system on the base was simple and easy to use. The support through Clek with videos for install, etc. were very helpful. I watched the videos and it literally took me less than 10 minutes to install this the first time, never having installed a car seat in my life. When I took it to our firehall they said it was installed right which almost never happens. I researched tons of car seats before deciding on Clek because they are Canadian, the only manufacturer I could find posting their crash data, and objectively they make the safest seat available. The warranty on the seats and expiry are extremely long (10 year expiry) which is an added bonus and testament to the quality. We are getting near the end of this seat so it's faired very well (hardly looks used and doesn't look grungy) at 7 months. If you are concerned about aesthetics this seat is quite subdued and matched well in our car. We purchased a Mat Thingy for it which I would say is a must. We will be buying a Clek Foonf in Merino for our next seat. The shipping was fast on this and the box is extremely large and well protected so I felt confident even ordering online it hadn't been banged around.
Best Car SeatBest car seat ever.
Included: Liing infant seat with warning labels attached, base with built-in metal load leg and owner’s Manual
- Height: Up to 32 in.
- Weight: 4-35 lb
- Height: 26.8 in.
- Width: 16.9 in.
- Depth: 27.7 in.
- Width Of The Base: 13.2 in.
- Weight Of The Carrier (Newborn Insert Removed): 9 lb
- Depth Of The Base: 22.6 in.
- Weight Of The Base: 17 lb
Reserve Liing Infant Car Seat - Merino Wool (FR Free) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.