Make My Belly Fit's Zip-in Panel conveniently zips into your existing jacket during pregnancy allowing you to continue wearing your own jacket while your belly grows. While baby-carrying with a soft front-carrier or sling, the zip-in panel allows you to easily wrap your jacket around your baby. Your baby benefits from your close comfort and warmth outdoors while being shielded from wind, rain and snow.
If you really feel the cold in the winter (it's all relative right!), an optional Warmth Layer (sold separately) is available that snaps onto the inside of the panel.IMPORTANT before buying: Your jacket might require a Zip Adapter to use the BellyFit (see Description tab below)
- The BellyFit is a zip-in softshell extender that expands the front of your own jacket during pregnancy. No need to buy a maternity jacket or borrow a XXXL. Feel good in your own jacket!
- While baby-carrying with a soft front-carrier or sling, the Bellyfit extends your jacket around you and your baby, for close comfort and warmth while outdoors.
- Wind, rain and snow resistant, ready for fall, winter and spring.
- "Snaperoo" adjustable elastic that can be snapped anywhere on the BellyFit for a more custom fit.
- Optional snap-on fleece panel for an extra layer of warmth.
- 27" (70cm) long, one-size fits most.
- Suitable for jackets from 60cm - 80cm (24" –31")
- Zip Adapters available for longer jackets up to 96cm (38")
- Works with the most popular zip used on jackets - size 5 VISLON (single or double slider)
- Designed and lovingly made in Canada.
- Softshell with a buttery-soft feel and even better protection against the elements.
- Longer pull-tab on all zips to make zipping easier.
- Plastic snaps at the top of the BellyFit now allow for easier folding down and securing in place on shorter jackets and while baby-carrying.
- Plastic snap at the bottom of the BellyFit for even better adjustments.
- Jacket Not Included!
Great PieceAmazing for prenatal and post natal. Adapters also available to fit almost any jacket. Very happy with this product.
SAFETY! Your baby’s safety is your responsibility. Always monitor your baby or child to ensure adequate ventilation and warmth. The BellyFit is not a baby-carrier. Always follow the safety instructions of your baby-carrier. IMPORTANT Before buying:*The BellyFit attaches directly to jackets that have a zip with at least one slider with VISLON and 5VS on the back of it. If you don’t see the VISLON and 5VS or have a longer jacket – You might need a Zip Adapter.
Reserve Belly Fit Jacket Extender at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.