mamaRoo 4.0 (Plush)Infant Seat
Parents don't vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. We believe that infant seats would be better if they replicated the natural motions parents use to comfort their babies. That's why we created the 4moms mamaRoo 4 infant seat. We put sensor vests on parents to understand those motions and then replicated the bouncing and swaying in the mamaRoo to soothe and entertain better than traditional infant seats.
- 5 unique motions (car ride, kangaroo, tree swing, rock a bye, and wave)
- 5 speeds
- 4 built-in sounds
- MP3 compatible
- Adjustable seat recline
- Toy mobile with interactive, reversible toy balls that include a rattle, mirror and crinkle ball.
- Bluetooth: control motion and sound from your compatible smart device
- The 4moms app for iOS is compatible with all Apple devices newer than the iPhone 4s that are running iOS 9 or newer.
- The native Android app is compatible with most Android devices that support Bluetooth Low Energy and are running Android 4.3 or newer.
- AC adaptor (no batteries required)
Age & Weight Limit
- For use from birth until child reaches maximum weight limit of 25 pounds or can sit up unassisted or attempts to climb out, whichever comes first.
- Maximum weight: 25 pounds
- All fabrics are easy to remove and machine washable
Weight & Dimensions:
- Weight: 19 lbs
- Dimensions: 25.5"L x 19.5"W x 33"H
Works like a charmWe have last year's model and it has been great so far, for our little guy. We got him in it day two after the hospital when he was sleepy and he loves relaxing/sleeping in it now. The motions are great, he's relaxed and safe, and mom and dad are able to do some things around the house. Even vacuumed around him. It is also quite quiet. Which we weren't too sure about before buying.