Mini Micro 3-in-1 Deluxe Kickboard
The deluxe toddler set offers even more adjustability and an extra luxe look in 4 colours! Grows with your child from ages 1 - 6 years!
- Has all the features of the classic version with awesome upgrades
- Convenient height adjustable handlebar
- Handlebar extents 1.5cm higher than the classic fixed height T-Bar
- Silicon rubber detailing on the deck for extra grip
- Colour-matching anodized handlebar
- Rated for a rider weight of up to 35 kgs
- Grows from ride-on to stand-on scooter as your child develops
- Intuitive lean-to-steer mechanism
- The most fun way to develop balance & coordination
- Premium PU wheels, ball-bearings and non-sagging fiber-glass reinforced deck
- Removable seat with 2 height settings
- Comes with o-bar handle & adjustable height T-bar
- Everything you need is in one box!
- Perfect for indoor & outdoor use
- Stage 1: Approximately age 12 months – start out with the ride-on seat
- Stage 2: Approximately age 24 months – convert to a low-handled stand-on by removing the seat from the O-Bar
- Stage 3: Age 3-5 – swap out the O-Bar for the adjustable T-Bar for the original Mini Micro experience. Everything you need is in the box!
- Ages: 1 – 6 years
- Weight Limit when using Seat: 44lbs (20 kg) Please do not exceed this limit as excessive loading of the scooter will result in breakage.
- Weight Limit without Seat: 77lbs (35 kg) Please do not exceed this limit as excessive loading of the scooter will result in breakage.
- Weight of Kickboard: 4.4lbs
- Kickboard Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Chassis / Plastic
- Wheel Size and Material: Front: 4.7" / Back: 3"
- Wheel Bearings: Precision Bearings
- Front Wheel Width: 9.3"
- Handlebar Height from Ground Adjustable: 19.2" to 26.9"
- Handlebar Height from Kickboard Deck Adjustable: 17.3 to 24.8"
- Handlebar Width: 10.4"
- Kickboard Deck Length x Width: 11.8" x 4.3"
- Kickboard Ground Clearance: 1.4"
- Seat Length x Width: 9" x 2.4"
- When first fixing the seat to the O-bar, please put the seat in the correct position for the child’s height, usually starting with the lowest position. The child must be able to touch the ground with the whole of their feet at the same time, otherwise they will not have proper control and braking could be dangerous.
- All products manufactured with the highest standard of quality control at an ISO-certified manufacturing plant in China. Micro products meet all of the worldwide quality standards including EN, ANSI, and TUV. The factory is accredited with ISO 9002 international quality standard and has a professional tooling section, plastic injection shop and production facilities. Coupled with an extremely competent R&D team, the factory is always poised to produce the best and most innovative MICRO products.