Minla High Chair
The Minla is full of possibilities. With its five recline positions, four tray positions and nine heights, you can use it as a relaxed infant seat thanks to the cozy inlay, as a high chair, as a cool booster seat with tray...the possibilities to have your child right there with you at the table are endless. A customized fit as your child grows? You got it, with the 6-in-1 Minla chair. While we cannot guarantee less of a mess from the birthday cake or vegetable puree, we can guarantee less trouble in cleaning it all up! The high-quality material and zip-off cover are easy to wipe down or to throw in the laundry. The Minla is almost too good-looking to stow away – but sometimes you just need the space. When finished with your meal or planning a party, you can easily store away the Minla thanks to its compact folding ability. But the Minla is so stylish, you may just want to leave it out as a conversation starter!
- 5 Recline Positions: Ideal for newborns and those early months, as well as toddlers
- 4 Tray Positions: Perfect for baby meals and is equipped with nine different heights for when your child grows
- Water-repellant fabric and zip-off cover for easy clean-up
- Compact folding design to quickly and easily store away the high chair
- Convert 5-point to 3-point harness
Brilliant designVery few reviews online because this is so new but WOW someone put a LOT of thought into this chair. Various adjustments to make it ergonomic, tray stores away, 5-or-3 point harness, and best of all- can press a couple buttons and pull right up to kitchen table to promote social eating. Was gonna get the stokke or keekaroo but I'm so happy I got this instead. I can alternate between feeding my toddler (very nice upright angle) and infant (FULL recline!) with the touch of a button. The only thing I'd change is making the seat fabric easier to wipe.
- Weight: 11.15 kg (25.3 lbs.)
- Suitable for birth up to 6 years old
- Removable cover is machine washable
Reserve Minla High Chair at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.