Move in your own way.
Supermarket. Train. Playground. For quick trips out, weekends away, and everything in between—the MIXX is the one. This versatile stroller has plenty of space for essentials. Plus its smooth maneuverability allows you to push with one hand, for some fun spins along the way. Or for when you need to double back to pick up that dropped bear.
Designed with all the little details in mind, so your adventures in parenthood can be that much easier.
- Five position one hand recline, true-flat sleeper recline seat
- Quick release 5-point no re-thread harness that converts to a 3-point harness. Baby is good to grow.
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- One-piece fuss-free compact fold, no matter which way the seat is facing
- Automatic quick-click fold lock and trolley function when folded
- UPF 50+ oversized, extendable canopy features flip out eyeshade, ventilation panel, and window
- Luxe leatherette accented handle and arm bar
- Adjustable calf support with integrated footrest comforts little snoozers
- All wheel suspension for a smooth ride
- Simple one-touch rear wheel braking system
- Two compartment basket
- Pairs perfectly with the MIXX series bassinet and the PIPA series infant car seats (sold separately). PIPA infant car seat adaptor included.
Update on Mixx Next 2020I just called Nuna's main distributor in Canada: https://nunababy.ca/en/contact
Update: The Nuna Mixx Next 2020 release date has been postponed to Fall (ish) for Canada due to the COVID-19 pandemic. They are unsure whether a 2021 model will be released given the delayed release date of the stroller as it is made in China and they are unsure about the impact of the manufacturing industry. Understandable but also disappointing given it's initial release was Summer 2020, now it's (maybe) in the Fall. Just wanted to share!
Repeat MomI love my Nuna. It was between the Uppababy Vista and Mix. I went into WestCoastKids and after seeing how small and flimsy-looking the Vista's wheels were I picked the Nuna. I'm so glad I picked the Nuna! I've had the stroller for about 6 months and it's super easy to use both indoors (in malls) and outdoors (on long walks and through various terrain. The bigger wheels make it a smooth ride for my darling. My baby often falls asleep while in the stroller. I'm so glad I picked the Nuna. I've had 3 diff strollers for each of my kids and the Nuna is by far my favourite, it doesn't disappoint.
First Stroller PurchaseThis is my first time buying a stroller, about to give birth and very happy with the purchase. Researched a lot before making a decision and so far I am in love with the stroller. I have the BIRCH colour and its lovely, I haven't used it yet but so far I am very happy with my choice. On the plus side the shipping was fast and easy.
- Newborn up to 50 lbs.
- Stroller dims: 23.7"w x 32.8"-35.8"d x 43.8"-45"h
Reserve MIXX Stroller at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.