These unique waterproof coveralls offer toddlers full-body coverage and protection from the rain and elements.
- Tuffo Muddy Buddy Rain Suit keeps your child clean and dry, indoors and outdoors
- Unique waterproof suit with hood provides full-body coverage and protection
- Lightweight with reinforced extra-heavyweight nylon for seat and knees
- Elasticized hood with brim
- Dual front zippers for quick, on-the-go changes
- Elasticized wrist and ankle cuffs fit over mittens and boots
- All seams are sealed and completely waterproof
- Generous fit allows for easy movement and layers of clothing
- Includes a waterproof travel bag
- Made of 70-denier with polyurethane coating (body)
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry
Fantastic full body wet/dirt suitWow, these muddy buddies are wonderful. I purchased 6 and my childcare children are having so much fun knowing that getting wet, or dirty isn't a concern. They are easy to put on, convenient bags for storage and so easy to wash. I picked the yellow muddy buddies for that's been my childcare color for the past 30 years. I highly recommend this product for any childcare center or any parent that wants their child to experience all kinds of messy, fun play!
Great for Spring/Fall wet/muddy daysUsed at daycare, so limited experience myself, but she makes it home clean after days outside in the mud! Lightweight and easy to care for. Folds up really small for taking on outings.
Daycare recommendedThis is the suit daycare recommended we get for our kids, I guess they know which one is good
Great suitBought this for my 2+ old son for spring. He absolutely loves it. Its lightweight and keeps him 100% dry even when wet or muddy in the playground. Also easy to get the mud off the suit. I will also get this for my 1 year old daughter. I definitely recommend this.
AwesomeI purchased one for each of my 2 children and the first outing with it in the spring and my daughter tripped and fell on her tummy in the puddle. My first thought oh no she’s soaked. I picked her up and opened her suit and she was absolutely dry! Not damp but actually dry! We played outside for over an hour and she wasn’t walking very well so she fell on her bottom and tummy in the puddle several times and when I undressed her indoors, she was dry from head to toe! Even around the zipped up area! This suit is absolutely amazing and I definitely highly recommend it for outdoor spring play!
Reserve Muddy Buddy at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.