The innovative Munch Baby Munch Mitt Baby Teething Mitten is a teether for your baby that she can't drop or lose because it fits on her hand like a mitten. The nubby food-grade silicone provides stimulation and soothing relief to your baby's sore gums.
- A convenient wearable teether from 3-7 months. Can be used up to 12 months of age, but is generally used as a standard soft hand-held teether from 7-12 months (once babies dexterity kicks in). Strap can be used to affix to a toy tether or car seat/stroller strap for convenience.
- Soft and flexible teething surface made of 100% food-grade silicone, BPA & Phthalate free.
- Safety tested to exceed all federal safety requirements, including CPSC, ATSM regulations and the most current CPSIA.
- Easy access for baby to self soothe their teething pain. Hands-free for parent's
- Interchangeable between hands. Flip mitt and make sure thumb area is always where baby's thumb is.
- Protects baby's hands from skin damage from excess saliva and chewing
- Sensory stimulating crinkle noise throughout mitt, black and white pattern & bright colors
- Secure adjustable strap
- Comes with travel/wash bag
- Great for travel in the car seat or stroller