My Natural Trainer Cup (5 oz)
This Philips Avent My Natural Trainer cup makes it easier for your child to transition from bottles to sippy cups. Ideal for babies 4 months and up, this cup comes with both soft, a Natural Response nipple as well as a soft spout, allowing flexibility to move from bottle to cup whenever your child is ready to make the transition. The design encourages your child to gradually get used to drinking from a sippy cup while providing the familiarity of a bottle nipple and then the comfort of a soft spout. The soft, flexible nipple only releases milk when baby is actively drinking.
- When pausing to swallow and breathe no milk flows from the nipple. It's innovative anti-colic valve is design to reduce colic and discomfort by sending air away from baby's tummy.
- The soft silicone spout is a simple switch to a new drinking method for your growing little one, while keeping a familiar cup.
- The trainer handles make it easy for little hands to hold the cup to encourage independent drinking. The handles are detachable, so you can simply add them when your baby is ready.
- The My Natural Trainer Cup is made from BPA free materials and includes a protective hygiene cap to keep the cup and its contents clean.
- All pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For versatility, this trainer cup is compatible with the Philips Avent Natural bottle range, as well as Philips Avent toddler cups.
|Nipple||Silicon , BPA Free*|
|Trainer Cup||Polypropylene, BPA free|
|Soft Sprout||Silicone BPA free|
What is included
Soft silicone spout
Trainer cup with Flow 5 nipple