Ithaca Double Dresser
Inspired by Mediterranean architecture and epic poems, our oak Ithaca Collection incorporates contemporary lines, top dentil reliefs, etched drawer fascia, notched kickplates and antique knobs. Ithaca showcases our new brushed finish technique, which was inspired by the serene snowcovered Canadian landscape. The brushed finishing process opens up the pores of the oak allowing us to deposit a slight white patina in its grooves, imparting a mild 'weathered' look. It is offered in three new finishes - owl, mink, and sugar cane, as well as our classic white.
- GREENGUARD GOLD Certified - low VOCs
- Meets all Safety Standards
- Made in Canada
- 100% Solid Wood - Oak
- High Resistance Finishes - showcases oak’s beautiful grain
- Finished Drawer Boxes - clear coat varnish
- 6-inch deep Drawers with a Lifetime Warranty on the drawer box & English Dovetail - longevity & increased strength
- Slow-Motion, Self-Closing, Anti-Pinch Drawer Glides with Safety Locks & Lifetime Warranty - drawer cannot be slammed shut
- Recessed & Encased Back Panels - reinforces unit’s structure
- Dust Cover on furniture bottoms - reinforces unit’s structure & eliminates dust entry
- Antique Silver Pulls
- UnMess Convertible Wardrobe System is available in all finishes to match this collection. Its towers can also be used as bookcases or converted into a study center.