Newborn Comfort Cushion
The Babocush Newborn Comfort Cushion was the culmination of a quest for designing the ultimate swaddling cushion with soothing sounds and motion.
The babocush holds your baby in a very natural position, allowing the airways to relax and open and helps relieve reflux, colic and trapped gas / wind. The babocush comes complete with a shaped foam mattress, soft outer cover with 5 point harness, quilted mattress protector and a heartbeat / vibration control box. The babocush fits almost all baby rockers, bouncers and chairs or can be used on its own without any of these.
- Reduces crying from colic: The Babocush helps prevent colic by holding your baby securely just like you do and has the extra comfort of a gentle vibration and heartbeat sound.
- Allows airways to relax: The Babocush holds your baby in a very natural position, allowing the airways to relax and stay open as opposed to sitting slumped over in a bouncer.
- Relieves wind: You can pop your baby on the Babocush immediately after a feed for instant relief from wind / gas pains.
- Reduces crying from reflux: You can adjust the incline of the Babocush, ensuring your baby is the correct position to prevent acid reflux.
- Reduces startle reflex: With the body, hands, feet, side of face and head in contact with the Babocush, your baby will not experience startling.
- Reduces flat head syndrome: The Babocush provides essential recommended tummy time.
The babocush can be attached to a bouncer or rocker up until your baby is 3 months old or 14 lbs. After that it can be used on a non-slip floor surface until your baby is 6 months old or 21 lbs.
Babies should not be left unattended at any point and should not be allowed to sleep on the cushion.