The Babocush Newborn Comfort Cushion was the culmination of a quest for designing the ultimate swaddling cushion with soothing sounds and motion.
The babocush holds your baby in a very natural position, allowing the airways to relax and open and helps relieve reflux, colic and trapped gas / wind. The babocush comes complete with a shaped foam mattress, soft outer cover with 5 point harness, quilted mattress protector and a heartbeat / vibration control box. The babocush fits almost all baby rockers, bouncers and chairs or can be used on its own without any of these.
- Reduces crying from colic: The Babocush helps prevent colic by holding your baby securely just like you do and has the extra comfort of a gentle vibration and heartbeat sound.
- Allows airways to relax: The Babocush holds your baby in a very natural position, allowing the airways to relax and stay open as opposed to sitting slumped over in a bouncer.
- Relieves wind: You can pop your baby on the Babocush immediately after a feed for instant relief from wind / gas pains.
- Reduces crying from reflux: You can adjust the incline of the Babocush, ensuring your baby is the correct position to prevent acid reflux.
- Reduces startle reflex: With the body, hands, feet, side of face and head in contact with the Babocush, your baby will not experience startling.
- Reduces flat head syndrome: The Babocush provides essential recommended tummy time.
Great ProductThis product is amazing for helping my son release some gas! He loves being on his belly and this is a safe and comfortable way for him to do that! Also helps strengthen his neck muscles. He is 8 weeks old, this has really helped relieve some gas pain!
The babocush can be attached to a bouncer or rocker up until your baby is 3 months old or 14 lbs. After that it can be used on a non-slip floor surface until your baby is 6 months old or 21 lbs.
Babies should not be left unattended at any point and should not be allowed to sleep on the cushion.
Reserve Newborn Comfort Cushion at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.