The revolutionary new first step to self-feeding, the NumNum GOOtensil is sold in a dual-stage two-pack. Its innovative design makes it easier to use than a spoon because there's no wrong way to hold it. The blue GOOtensil, which doubles as a feeding teether, is for kids using a utensil for the first time so it grabs just enough food to give baby a taste of self-feeding independence. The orange GOOtensil is for thicker blends and kids who have mastered the food-to-mouth motion. Before long, your baby will begin making a scooping motion, an indication he or she is ready to graduate to the spoon. NumNum, indeed!
- Pre-spoons designed to introduce the concept of utensils to kids eager to learn
- Reduces frustration and builds independance
- Stage One pre-spoon with dimples grabs just enough food
- Textured surface soothes sore gums
- Thicker handle designed to comfortably and securely fit a child’s hand
- Flat design is easier to use than a spoon because there’s no wrong way to hold it
- Stage Two pre-spoon with channels captures and holds food
- Made with hypoallergenic, FDA-grade TPE and Polypropylene
- Dishwasher safe
- 6 Months+
So UsefulPerfect for gripping purees and other mushy foods, perfect for baby to grip it and feed himself. We love bringing these out with us and it lets us feed him on the go as well.
Awesome!Love these - great small utensils for babies to use. Love that they come in a pack of two since babe always needs one in hand :). These are also great for teething !
Great !!!This product is excellent! My baby did not like me spoon feeding him but I wasn’t comfortable with baby led weaning. This tool allows them to feed himself pretty easily with any aggressive this product is excellent! My baby did not like me spoon feeding him but I wasn’t comfortable with baby led weaning. This tool allows him to feed himself pretty easily with any puree. Love it!
Reserve Pre-Spoon GOOtensils at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.