The ultimate safe haven. Style and safety should never have to be sacrificed. Thanks to the clever and fashionable PIPA™ infant car seat, both of these essentials are combined, providing the utmost comfort and protection for baby.PIPA flaunts a sleekly styled and revolutionary dream drape™, which creates a shelter that harbors baby from the elements, side-impact security, true lock™ installation, and green-for-go safety indicators. On its own or paired with the Nuna® PEPP or IVVI strollers, PIPA™ is a must-have safe haven for your precious little passenger. Oh – and it’s just 7.7 lbs. and installs in 5 seconds flat (making on-the-go oh-so-easy!)Here’s to making their first outing a world debut.
- True lock™ installation. Rigid latch locks car seat to vehicle more securely than typical flexible latch.
- Simple set up – installs in seconds! Click latches into anchors, indicators turn green when car seat base in installed correctly.
- Side impact protection. Provides full body side impact coverage and security.
- Here comes the sun. Integrated full coverage canopy protects baby and their little peepers.
- Neat and tidy. All fabrics are machine washable.
- Peek-a-boo. Mesh window provides air flow for baby and a bird’s eye view for you.
- Hot and cold. Fabric keeps tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain.
- Twice as nice. Removable infant insert fits the Nuna® PEPP™ stroller.
- Carry away. Lightweight aluminum carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease.
- Distinctive, comfortable, contemporary design
- Revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements, and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- Made with healthier for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- Ultra-durable lightweight shell – weighs just 7.7 lbs.!
- Compatible with the Nuna® PEPP (adaptor sold separately), the IVVI stroller (adaptor included) and the MIXX stroller (adaptor included).
- 5-point harness for maximum security; single-pull harness adjustment
- Premium micro knits create a plush and cushy retreat for baby
- Recommended use: rear-facing for infants 4-35 lbs., up to 32”
- Includes Pipa car seat base
Very Happy!This is my first time buying a car seat, I am about to give birth and fell in love with the Nuna's infant car seats. My favourite is the dream drape, love not having to purchase a separate item to cover my newborn. I haven't used it this yet but so far loving the style, the color (BIRCH) and the light weight feel of the car seat.
The best!I had a tough time spending the money on this seat, but am so incredibly happy I did. It’s very lightweight, aesthetically pleasing, and best of all it is an absolute dream to install! No need for two bases because it’s such a breeze to move the base! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a new seat!!
Fantastic car seat, couldn't be happier!I highly recommend this product to anyone in the market for a new seat! The dream drape is so great and worth its weight in gold! Muslins or other covers on top are terrible in the summer for blocking the airflow but the dream drape has mesh sides. The click in and out system is also super fast and easy for installing and uninstalling!
Highly recommend the seatI bought two of this for my twins and absolutely love them. They are super easy to install, both, the base and the seats. Very light to carry! So comfy for the babies. Works great with Bugaboo donkey stroller
Nuna is the way to go!We bought the Nuna Mixx 2 and wanted a matching car seat that was easy to install and use everyday. We love our stroller and the car seat. They look luxury and are super durable. Everything literally just clicks into each other and takes no time to set up or maneuver. Only con would be the way you remove the seat from the stroller base... the buttons are hard to press at the same time to have it come off easily so sometimes this is a struggle. Other than that, I’ve heard way worse from my girlfriends and their stroller/car seats. I’m a Nuna fan nonetheless
great seat but buckles are always in the way!I really wish they could figure out a way to keep the buckles out of the way when you are putting the baby in the seat. Drives me crazy that it is such a high tech seat but they haven't figured out this yet. Simple as pie to install base and seat. Works very well with my Mixx
Love this seatHighly recommend this with the stroller for new moms. Super easy to use and stylish, my only complaint is I also wish they made a toddler car seat.
Reserve Pipa Infant Car Seat at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.