Starting at From CA$78.99
Oliver the Bear
Birthday: July 19th
I live in the wilderness and I wouldn’t have it any other way! I love being as fearless as I am kind and roaming the awe-inspiring forest every day. Come wander with me and we’ll leave no stone unturned in this thrilling, interesting world. Let’s be courageous - let’s be kind!
Favourite quote: “Have courage + be kind.”
Goal: To provide 1 million meals a year.
1 doll provides 10 meals to children in North America and around the world.
- Hand knit with premium 100% cotton yarn
- High stitch count for durability and softness
- Premium felt and knit details
- Stuffed with hypoallergenic polyfill to be the ideal cuddle weight
- Safe + non-toxic: US + Canadian safety standard certified
- Available in two sizes: little 13" and regular 20" in height
- Signature 10 meal wristband
- Handmade in Peru using sustainable, fair trade practices