Oobr Booster Seat - Merino Wool + TENCEL Blend
Built like the seat in your car, but sized for your child.
Oobr is a high back booster seat that’s both Oobr safe and Oobr cool. Engineered to protect, it revolutionizes booster seating with advanced safety features, including a magnesium seat frame, rigid-LATCH for enhanced seat stability, a structural headrest with deep side wings, and an energy-absorbing EPP foam layer. Rated a ‘Best Bet’ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety eleven years in a row, Oobr offers the comfort and flexibility to grow, with a fully removable reclining seat back. Plus, its narrow design makes it easy to ride 3-across. Oobr is proudly designed, engineered and made in North America.
- Magnesium Seat Frame: Helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings: Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer: Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
- Belt Guides: Improves belt positioning on your child's shoulders and hips.
- Rigid-LATCH (UAS) System: Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH (UAS) to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Reclining Seat Back: Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when asleep in the car.
- Adjustable Headrest: For a custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolters for comfortable naps.
- Removable Seat Back: Allows you to easily convert to a backless booster for extended use.
- Detachable Drink-thingy: Can be transported straight to your dishwasher!
- Engineered for Comfort: Removable seat cushion allows for the cover to be hand washed.
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration: Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in an Oobr, year after year, after year
- The Mammoth Collection is OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified and features an environmentally-friendly blend of sustainably-sourced, biodegradable Merino wool + TENCEL® that offers improved durability and is free of any added flame retardants.
- TENCEL® is a natural cellulose, 100% plant-origin fiber that's manufactured from renewable materials. TENCEL® is naturally soft, supple and breathable, with moisture absorbing properties that pair perfectly with wool.
- Benefits of Merino Wool:
- Naturally Flame Resistant: Wool has an innately high ignition and melting point, which makes it a great naturally flame-retardant alternative to synthetic fabrics, without the need for any chemical treatments.
- Oh So Breathable: Merino wool is known for its excellent moisture vapour absorption. This means that it offers improved airflow throughout the fabric, for a more comfortable and less sweaty kid!
- Cool When Warm, Warm When Cool: Did you know that wool reacts to changes in body temperature? That means it will help keep your little one cool and comfy when it's hot out, and warm and cozy when it's not.
- Stain and Odor Resistant: Wool has unique properties that allow it to trap odour-causing bacteria and sweat molecules, only releasing them when washed. The presence of lanolin and keratin in its fibre help prevent stains from being absorbed.
- Soft to the Touch: Hands up if you automatically think 'itchy sweater' when you hear "wool". Well, that's not the case with Merino wool. Its fibres are much finer, giving it a texture that's luxuriously soft to the touch.
- Hypoallergenic: Merino wool is a natural material that has hypoallergenic properties, which means it's a great alternative for children with sensitive skin or allergies to other fabrics.
- Height : 40–57 in
- Weight: 40–100 lb
- Minimum Age: 4+ years recommended
Reserve Oobr Booster Seat - Merino Wool + TENCEL Blend at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.