Original Nursing Bra - Full Cup
The Original Full Cup Nursing Bra is a modern take on Bravado's classic style for pregnant women and nursing moms. It's every mom's everyday must-have - whether in her hospital bag, at home or on-the-go. There's something about the cozy comfort of cotton (and ultra-soft modal) in heritage style that moms have loved since our beginning. We know you will, too!
- Ultra-soft, breathable cotton-modal fabric blend
- Comfortable, wide bottom band and flat, smooth racer-back for a sporty look
- Wire-free design for added comfort
- Moderate support for DD/E-G cups
- Perfect for maternity and nursing
- Proprietary, easy open and close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- Full drop away bra cup design for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Bra Conversion Kit included so you can convert your nursing bra to a ‘regular bra' once your nursing journey is complete
- This style has been tested and is certified in accordance with Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 requirements, which ensures products are free from harmful substances
Content (exclusive of trim): Materials: 49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex/elastane
HOW TO SIZEStep 1: Rib Band Measurement
- Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size..
- Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size:
- 1 = A
- 2 = B
- 3 = C
- 4 = D
- 5 = E
- 6 = F
- 7 = G
- 8 = H
- 9 = I
- 10 = J
- Rib band measurement: 34"
- Cup size measurement: 38"
- Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
- Your nursing bra size is a 34D
So comfortableThis bra is so comfortable while offering enough support for day to day activities for a larger chest. I definitely wouldn’t go for a run in this.
I wish it had a protection layer of fabric underneath inside the cup in case of leaking or something that could more securely hold a nipple shield but other than that it’s fantastic.
Reserve Original Nursing Bra - Full Cup at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.