Original Pumping & Nursing Bra - Full Cup
The Original Pumping and Nursing Bra is a 2-in-1 option that brings convenience to the forefront for pumping and nursing moms. This hybrid style combines quick and easy pumping, and breastfeeding ease, with a simple and elegant aesthetic. It's an innovative cross-over design of two of Bravado Designs best-selling styles (Original Nursing Bra and Clip and Pump™) and is truly the definition of anytime-anywhere-pumping-or-feeding-on-the-go.
- Ultra-soft, breathable cotton-modal fabric blend
- 2-in-1 pumping and nursing bra for on-the-go convenience
- Unclip and drop-down outer layer for easy access to pumping
- Elastic-enforced opening on inner layer engineered for easy flange insertion and removal
- Pull away inner layer for full breast access for nursing
- Option to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other
- Patent-pending design
- Flat, smooth racerback in a pullover style
- Comfortable, wide bottom band with no back closure
- Proprietary, easy open-and-close, one-handed Bravado 'B' nursing clips
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certifies that each product and its components have been tested to keep you and your family safe from harmful substances (12.HUS.14038, Hohenstein HTTI)
Content (exclusive of trim)
- 49% cotton, 32% modal, 19% spandex.
HOW TO SIZEStep 1: Rib Band Measurement
- Measure your chest above your breasts - make sure the tape is around your back and under your armpits. Check in the mirror to ensure the measuring tape is parallel to the floor along your back. The tape should be snug around your body without any fingers underneath the tape. If you are in between band sizes, round up or down to the nearest even number. This will be your rib band size (34, 36 etc.).
- Measure around the fullest part of your breasts, over your nipple area. This is a looser measurement than the rib band measurement. While holding both ends of the tape with one hand at the side of your breast, use your free hand to press the measuring tape in between your breasts to your chest. This will provide a more accurate cup size..
- Subtract the rib band measurement from the cup size measurement. The difference represents your letter cup size:
- 1 = A
- 2 = B
- 3 = C
- 4 = D
- 5 = E
- 6 = F
- 7 = G
- 8 = H
- 9 = I
- 10 = J
- Rib band measurement: 34"
- Cup size measurement: 38"
- Cup size: 38-34 = 4 = D
- Your nursing bra size is a 34D