Pebble Air Lightweight Crib Mattress - Sky
A safer, happier night's sleep for your baby. A worry-free sleep for you.
You deserve to easily find a mattress for your baby that's not only comfortable, but is also safe. That's why for the last 10+ years Nook has been creating the safest, highest quality products that bring you peace of mind.
- Comfortable: Combine the Air with SafeSleep™ crib mattress covers offering optimal airflow for a comfortable night sleep!
- Breathable: The ultra lightweight Air uses certified breathable CertiPUR-US® Foam.
- Dual-Sided: Built for your growing baby, the Air has both a firm and ultra firm side for infants and toddlers.
- Certified Safe: The Air is GREENGUARD Gold certified, meeting the highest standards in air quality and safety.
- Ultra Lightweight: Weighing only 9lbs the lightweight construction of the Air makes changing overs or bedding easy for parents
- CertiPUR-US® Foam: Meets the highest standards for air quality and safety and made without ozone depleters, toxic flame retardants, formaldehyde or heavy metals
- SafeSleep™ Crib Mattress Cover Materials: Organic Cotton, Organic Eucalyptus Lyocell, Organic Cotton/Non-Toxic Poly Blend, Easy-Close Nylon Zipper, Breathe-Thru Technology™
- Core Materials: CertiPUR-US® Foam, Non-Toxic Freudenberg Fire Barrie
- Weight: 9lbs
- Dimensions: 28” x 53” x 4”
- The Air may appear too short for your crib when you first take it out of the box. Don't worry, this is because it is shipped compressed! Please allow up tp 72 hours for your new air to fully expand
- COVER: Turn cover inside out and zip up to protect the pebble surface. Machine wash covers alone in cold water with mild detergent. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not use fabric softener, chlorine bleach or dryer sheets. Your SafeSleep™ cover gets softer with each wash and the benefits of your cover get re-invigorated! Crib sheet optional.
- MATTRESS: If needed, spot clean mattress core using a clean towel and mild soapy solution. The fire barrier material adhered to the mattress core is delicate and should be handled with care when removing the Pebble cover. Blue coloring around the seams of the fire barrier is non-toxic glue and does not compromise the safety or function of the mattress.