Book Plus NS - Travel System
The seat on the Book Plus NS can adjust to several different positions. The seat is detachable and reversible which allows for an easy fold in BOTH rear and forward facing positions. It offers Comfort Recline: the seat and the backrest slide open, creating a comfortable resting angle for the baby. Pair the comfort recline seat with the included foot muff to transform the Book Plus NS into carriage mode. The Book Plus NS can also easily be converted into a travel system by attaching a Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat directly to the chassis without adapters. The new seat folds compactly and inward "like a Book" on the Book Plus NS chassis, keeping the upholstery inside clean and protected. All-new tailoring allows for a clean and modern look.
Style and comfort are key with the Book Plus NS. The all new seat is paired with the modern design of the stroller, creating a combination that is pleasing for both parent and baby. The Soft Fabric Collection combines two soft, yet hard-wearing jersey fabrics with a delicate lining. Part of Peg Perego Soft Fabric Collection, STONE combines 2 soft, yet resistant jersey fabrics. Yarns are dyed and woven in Italy. The blends of dense black and micro pattern hazy grey makes STONE a contemporary and sophisticated collection to fit a modern lifestyle. Italian textile tradition and culture is on display with our Pois Black and Pois Grey collections, made exclusively for Peg Perego by Taiana, a historic weaving mill in the Lake Como region
It's the stylish, reversible stroller that is practical and easy to use. With the Book Plus NS, baby is surrounded by comfort and security. Able to be used from infancy through the toddler years, the Book Plus NS is the only stroller you'll need. The Book Plus NS is equipped with an easy to use reversible seat, allowing parents to place baby facing them or the world ahead. Large wheels with ball bearings and suspension and a one-piece handle allow for minimal effort in pushing and manoeuvring. A large, practical and easy-loading storage basket and an innovative fold that can be closed with or without the seat make the Book Plus NS the perfect companion for any adventure.Stroller Features
- Savings!! Save when you purchase the bundle compared to $929.99 when you purchase the stroller and car seat separately.
- Constructed with a strong, yet lightweight, aluminum chassis. Provides a solid base for controlled movement and stability.
- Designed to close with ease and very little force. This stroller can even be folded with just one hand.
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspensions allow for 360 degree agility and less effort in pushing. The built-in suspensions allow for more stability and manoeuvrability when pushing the stroller.
- The Peg Perego Foot Muff is a stylish cover that is coordinated with the stroller upholstery. It includes a pocket to keep the hands of little ones warm. The Foot Muff can work in conjunction with the stroller seat to transform the stroller into carriage mode.
- The one-piece handle gives users the opportunity to easily push and maneuver the stroller with just one hand. The ergonomic design also brings comfort to the user when they push the stroller with both hands.
- Tested and approved for children from birth. The seat can recline multiple positions, adding to the comfort of child on long journeys.
- The seat can easily be placed in either forward or rear-facing position, allowing child to face you or the world ahead.
- Features the best of Italian textile tradition and culture. It is exclusively made for Peg Perego by Taiana, a historic weaving mill in the Lake Como region
- Side Impact Protection protects the child's head, neck and spine in the event of a crash. All Peg Perego child restraints offer adjustable SIP with no re-threading required.
- EPS stands for Expanded Poly Styrene, which is located in the shell and head panel of all Peg Perego child restraints. The EPS protects the head and torso of the child from impact forces.
- Includes anti-rebound bar attached to base. The solid anti-rebound bar is required to be used while the seat is in rear facing position.
- UAS (Canada) stands for Universal Anchorage System. The UAS on the Peg Perego child restraints connect to the vehicle, adding additional stability to the child restraint installation.
- The G-Matic System allows for the Primo Viaggio Infant Car Seat to attach directly to the stroller chassis without adapters, making it easier to transport baby from the car, to the stroller.
- Dual stage cushion system follows your child's growth to ensure proper fit.
- Car Seat Specifications: For babies 4 to 35 lbs. and up to 32" tall
- Seat Dimensions: 25.9" x 17.0" x 23.9"
- Seat Weight: 9.5 lbs
- Base Dimensions: 21.6" x 14.6" x 11.5"
- Base Weight: 7.4 lbs
broken umbrellaI loved the peg Perego book system. The car seat is great, its light, easy to install, easy to switch over to the stroller. However the umbrella sun shade portion of the second seat has broke twice. The first time we were travelling and it was broken during transport so we had it replaced. We only had the new one for a month and the umbrella part broke on the both sides again. snapped right off so we can no longer use that portion of the stroller. Very very disappointed.
Reserve Book Plus NS - Travel System at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.