Prima Pappa Zero-3 (Eco-Leather)
Prima Pappa Zero-3. It's worth more because it gives you more. The Prima Pappa Zero 3 is the latest addition to the Peg Perego family. Ultra light and yet multi-functional it grows with your child from 0 to 3 years of age. During the first months, it is a comfortable recliner. As baby grows, it can be used as a high chair for feeding and playing. The removable tray and different height settings allows baby to sit with you at the table.
- Five reclining positions provide ultimate comfort and make it suitable for newborn, baby and toddler.
- Evolved Tilt-n-Space: Seat fully reclines and extends to provide maximum comfort for child.
- Three-position, adjustable footrest.
- Adjustable Height Seven different height positions.
- Five-Point safety harness and passive restraint bar.
- Non-scratching rubber wheels with rear brakes.
- Durable upholstery can easily be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Tray removes easily with one-hand, stores on chair's back legs. Includes dishwasher-safe tray liner.
- Easy and compact standalone fold.
- Stylish upholstery in fun colours that parents and children will love.
- All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
|Model||Prima Pappa Zero-3|
Awesome high chair!I loved this high chair so much, I bought two, and also gift them to friends at babyshowers. Best high chair ever!!
Perfect high chairPreviously had the tatamia and it was a bit overkill. For the price and features, this one does the job! Love it’s minimalist look and the grey and white colour combo that matches our home decor!
Prima Pappa Zero 3 highchairMy son loves the highchair. The different options to recline the chair is perfect for my 4 month old who is learning to sit up and eat at the table with us. Aesthetically pleasing and flows with our decor perfectly.
Worth the price!I love this highchair! The seat is so comfortable for my baby, it reclines in the different positions very easily, and it rolls on the floor very smoothly. It’s also not big and bulky, it takes up minimal space. Not to mention it’s very stylish ;)
So happy about this purchase!
Best High Chair!I went through three high chairs before this one. I highly recommend this high chair as it is easy to clean, place baby/toddler in, the height is adjustable, and slides around the floor smoothly!