Primo Viaggio SIP 5/65 Car Seat (Eco-Leather)
The Primo Viaggio SIP 5-65 Convertible was designed to provide the utmost in safety and fashion. Parents will find the innovative Fresco Jersey performance fabric to comfortably suit their little ones, as well as present a chic and stylish look that would be a welcome addition to any vehicle. The American Academy of Pediatrics now recommends parents keep their children rear-facing until they reach their second birthday, or they reach the maximum height or weight for their seat. The Convertible allows a child to sit rear facing up to 45 lbs / 20,4 kg, as long as the child's head is at least 1"/2.2 cm below the headrest edge. (Please note: Only the lower seven positions can be used in rear-facing mode.)
- Reversible - Can be used rear-facing for children 5 to 45 lbs / 2,3 kg - 20,4 kg, and forward-facing for children 22 to 65 lbs / 10 kg - 30 kg.
- SIP - Side Impact Protection protects child's head, neck and spine. Easily adjusts to 10 different positions, even with child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- EPS - Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces.
- SAFE - A Shock Absorbing Foam Element device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash.
- Anti-Rebound Bar - Solid anti-rebound bar for use in rear-facing mode. Conveniently folds under the base for forward facing mode.
- Contoured Steel Back Plate - Minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement.
- Quick-Release, Five-Point Safety Harness - Made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread; equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip.
- Contoured Base - Provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top Tether Hook - Increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement.
- UAS - Adjustable UAS connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Fresco Jersey Performance Fabric - Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture - keeping child cool and comfortable.
- Wide Padded Seat - Includes a specially shaped, removable cushion for newborns to be used until the baby reaches 22 lbs / 10 kg.
- Made in Italy - All Peg Perego baby products are Made in Italy. From concept, to creation, every step in the process is performed by Peg Perego and no one else.
Road Trip DreamI’m in love with the book stroller and when my son outgrew the 4-35 infant seat, I stayed with the same brand and went with 5-65 sip. I’m pretty sure he finds it comfortable since he doesn’t complain being in any of their seats. Easy to install into the car and wipe down too.
Excellent Service! And best Car Seat available!So happy with service from WestCoastKids from purchasing to receiving our car seat, service was excellent.
Peg Perego offers such a great product, and we will continue to choose them for further safe travels!
Love this car seatLove Peg Perego! Started with the infant carseat and have worked our way up to the convertible and soon the booster!! Can't say enough about the quality of this company and it is never recalled! says so much! :)
Primo Viaggio Convertible can be used:
- In rear facing mode for children 5-45 pounds
- In forward facing mode by means of LATCH connector and Top Tether strap for children 22-65 pounds
- In forward facing mode by means of lap or shoulder lap belts for children 22-65 pounds
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio Convertible car seat has a 7 year (useful) life
Reserve Primo Viaggio SIP 5/65 Car Seat (Eco-Leather) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.