Primo Viaggio All-in-One Car Seat
Thanks to its adaptive design, Primo Viaggio All in One is used from birth up to an age of 10+ years. As your baby grows, adjust the 12-position headrest & harness in seconds to create the perfect fit. When it is time for booster mode, simply tuck the harness into the built-in storage compartment.
|Rear Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Forward Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Cup Holder Included?||Yes|
|Booster Car Seat||Yes|
|Car Seat Type||All-In-One Car Seats|
|Removable Seat Fabric||Yes|
|Transport Canada Certified||Yes|
|Colour||Crystal Black. Licorice|
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Base Weight||Rear-Facing Convertible 5lbs | Forward-Facing Convertible 22lbs | Belt-Positioning Booster 40lbs|
|Maximum Weight||Rear-Facing Convertible 40lbs | Forward-Facing Convertible 65lbs | Belt-Positioning Booster 120lbs|
|Base Height||Rear-Facing Convertible | Forward-Facing Convertible | Belt-Positioning Booster 39"|
|Maximum Height||Rear-Facing Convertible 47" | Forward-Facing Convertible 49" | Belt-Positioning Booster 63"|
|Car Seat Useful Life||12 years from the date of production labeled on the seat|
|Materials + Care||When washing, closely follow the instructions stated on the label sewn into the cover.|
- Peace of Mind Installation: Installation is made easy and effective thanks to the Easy Tight Latch System. Color coding (blue for RF, red for FF and green for booster) makes belt routing simple and clear.
- No Blackout Reclining Positions: Primo Viaggio All in One can be used in 6 different positions either in rear or forward-facing mode allowing the best comfort for your child. Reclining is made easy to understand thanks to the side position indicator.
- Energy Management System: EPS and EPP layers in the shell and headrest, robust fully integrated steel frame, and crushable inserts in the base offer an All-Round Protection system that protects your child from the high force loadings developed in a car crash.
- Kinetic Pods, additonal SIP. Additonal side impact protection helps to move forces away from your baby in case of a side collision. HIC values measured in side impact tests can be reduced as much as 32% when kinetic pods are opened.
- Extendable Anti-Rebound Bar: The integrated Anti-Rebound Bar enhances protection in case of a rear collision. It can be extended by 2 inches offering more leg room and comfort helping to keep your child rear-facing longer.
- Dream Trim, Keep your child in a clean seat at all times. Easily removable upholstery quickly unzips and is machine washable.
- 100% Flame Retardant Free upholstery, Keep your child safe from harmful substances. Fabrics and foams are specifically developed with alternative materials that don't use any added flame retardants, while still complying with fire-safety standards.
- Safe Latching: Integrated LATCH and TOP TETHER straps offer the safest way to attach the seat to the vehicle and can be stowed away when not in use.
- One Hand Adjustable Headrest: Easily adjusts to 12 positions, even with the child in the seat, ensuring the best and safest fit.
- The Tri-Stage Cushion is designed with memory foam and EPS inserts to enhance comfort and safety through all stages of growth.
- Large and detachable cup holder can be attached on either side of the seat.
- The just-right-size design allows fitting three seats across in most vehicles.
Modes of Use
- Rear-Facing Convertible: When used rear-facing, Primo Viaggio All in One can be used from 5-40 lbs.
- Forward-Facing Convertible: When used forward-facing, with its 5-Point harness, Primo Viaggio All in One can be used from 22-65 lbs.
- Belt-Positioning Booster: Following the growth of your child, Primo Viaggio All in One can be turned into a booster seat. By storing the 5-Point harness under the seat and using the vehicle belts, it can be used for children from 40-120 lbs.