Products, prices and promotions are available at most brick and mortar locations as well as through the online store. Please note that some sales and promotions are only store or online specific. In addition, not all products and offers are available at all locations. Please check your local store for availability and offers if you cannot find it online.
One Day sales events or Holiday Sales such as Black Friday, Days of Christmas sales, Boxing Day and Deal of the Day only apply to regular priced items and cannot be applied to products that are already discounted.
Should a product be listed at an incorrect price or description of the product displays erroneous information as a result of typographical errors or errors in pricing and other incorrect information from our manufacturers, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any of these orders listed at an incorrect price. We reserve the right to refund or cancel any of these orders with incorrect pricing even if your credit card has already been charged. In the event that the order was confirmed and your credit card was charged, we will immediately issue a credit in the exact same amount of the charge to your credit card. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you.
We aim for the utmost accuracy in our advertising and we will notify our customers of any errors by email, phone call or by issuing correction notices via through the newsletter and through social media outlets. Your understanding is appreciated.
West Coast Kids reserves the right to correct errors, inaccuracies and omissions, and change and/or update information without prior notice, including errors, inaccuracies and/or omissions related to product descriptions, pricing and availability. West Coast Kids will not assume any responsibility for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions found on our website. Further, any link between West Coast Kids and any other website does not constitute an endorsement of the linked or affiliated website. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
Please note that Holiday sales such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Boxing Day are not eligible for price adjustments. Discounts on these days will not be honoured on previous purchases.
A one-time price adjustment will be permitted on any item within 14 days of initial purchase with original receipt. Please note price adjustments cannot be combined with items already on sale or that are a part of a promotional sale (this includes items that had free shipping, included a free item or accessory or are on clearance). Online orders can only receive price adjustments as a result of a change to the price of the item at https://www.westcoastkids.ca/. Online orders cannot receive price adjustments in our retail stores.
Contests & Giveaways
WCK's 12 Days of Giveaways Contest Information
The Small Print
WCK's Twelve (12) Days of Giveaways contest runs from December 1, 2016 at 12:00am EST until December 12, 2016 at 11:59pm PST. A new giveaway will be featured each day. Contest open to Canadian residents only.
All prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be substituted for cash alternatives or equivalent valued items. Prizes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and have no cash value. All Contest winners will be notified via email on December 15, 2016. Prize winners are subject to verification by West Coast Kids.
Contest entries or submissions made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules are automatically void. Contest Participants acknowledge that West Coast Kids retains sole and final discretion to validate and/or accept all Contest entries, Contest submissions, Contest Winners, and Prize claims.
Contest Entry Rules & Regulations
- Limit of one (1) entry per person per day.
- If you sign up for the newsletter or have already signed up you get five extra entries.
- Employees and their immediate families (including those with whom they are domiciled) of West Coast Kids are not eligible to enter the Contest
- Open to Canadian residents 18+.
- Open to Canadian citizens only, not open to residents of Quebec.
- Begins 12 am EST Dec 1, 2016 and ends 11:59 pm PST December 12, 2016. By entering the contest you give West Coast Kids permission to contact you and display your name on our Social Media channels to be viewed by public.
- Draw will take place on or after Dec 13th 2016. We will make 3 attempts to contact winners after which we will deem the entry void and select a new winner.
- The Sponsor shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. Any information and/or material submitted by you pursuant to this Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant should such an entrant at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
- INDEMNIFICATION BY ENTRANT. By entering the Contest, entrant releases and holds Releasees harmless from and against any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest, including without limitation any claims of infringement of rights to copyright, privacy and/or personality.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for: (a) lost, late, unintelligible/illegible, falsified, damaged, misdirected or incomplete Entries, notifications, responses, replies or any Confirmation and Release, (b) any computer, online, software, telephone, hardware or technical malfunctions that may occur, including but not limited to malfunctions that may affect the transmission or non-transmission of an Entry, (c) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest, (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries, (e) any problems, failures or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, e- mail, players, or browsers, on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any website, or on account of any combination of the foregoing, (f) any injury or damage to entrant or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this Contest. Entrant assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Contest, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any Prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability in the event that the Contest cannot be conducted as planned for any reason, including those reasons beyond the control of the Sponsor, such as infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or corruption of the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest or the Contest Website.