Purelan Lanolin Nipple Cream
Medela developed Purelan™ Lanolin Cream to provide fast, effective relief from sore nipples and dry skin. The ultra-pure, single ingredient formulation means that Purelan is safe for babies and does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding. By quickly relieving soreness and protecting skin, Purelan supports the breastfeeding journeys of moms and babies.
Lanolin is a deeply hydrating, naturally occurring substance found in sheep’s fleece. The lanolin in Purelan™ nipple cream is ethically sourced using wool from mulesing-free farms. It is highly purified and tested to the industry’s highest standards (European and US Pharmacopoeia). When absorbed into the skin, Purelan™ lanolin cream mimics the skin’s natural ability to store moisture and can hold more than twice its weight in water – naturally helping skin’s rehydration.
- Fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin
- Safe for your baby – no need to remove before breastfeeding
- Effective – rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface and rehydrates from within
- 100% natural, single-ingredient lanolin. No additives, preservatives and fragrance added
- Ultra-pure medical-grade lanolin tested to the highest safety standards, the European Pharmacopoeia and United States
- Pharmacopoeia standards
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Ethically sourced from mulesing-free farms
Reserve Purelan Lanolin Nipple Cream at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.