Quest Stroller (2018)
A favorite among busy parents who need a compact yet full-featured stroller. The Quest features a full recline 4-position seat with convenient one-handed adjustment and extendable leg rest with memory position. When the seat is fully reclined, the Newborn Safety System™ can be deployed to create a cozy, enclosed cocoon.
- Suitable for: Newborn & Up
- Carrying Capacity: 55lb
- Seat Position: 4 Recline Positions
- Lightweight Aircraft Grade Aluminium Chassis
- One-Hand Compact Umbrella Fold
- Newborn Safety System™: When the seat is fully reclined to accommodate newborn infants, the Newborn Safety System™ can be deployed from beneath the seat creating a cozy, lie-flat cocoon.
- Viewing Window on Hood: The extra-large hood, includes a window so that you can keep an eye on your precious cargo.
- Storage Pocket: Easy access storage, right on the back of the hood
- Cushioned Foam Grip Handles: Macaren's ergnomically positioned handles nicely dampen vibrations for a smooth grip. Also sold seperatly as a self-service part for Volo, Globetrotter, Triumph, Quest and Twin Triumph buggies.
- Recline Seat with One-Hand Adjustment: Easy, one-hand, one-step reclining seat.
- Recline Seat with Cushion: Extra padding on the seat is great for longer journeys.
- 5-Point Safety Harness: Five safety straps securely mounted to our aluminium frame mated with our exclusive two-finger release buckle making every Maclaren the safest seat around.
- Extendable Leg Rest: Functions like a reclining chair or foot stool for a buggy. Lift the edge of the seat, pull out the supports and put your child's feet up for a rest.
- Extendable Leg Rest with Memory Position: Functions like a reclining chair or foot stool for a buggy. Lift the edge of the seat, pull out the supports and put your child's feet up for a rest.
- Carry Strap: Facing a flight of stairs? Carrying from car to curb? Easily sling a lightweight, umbrella fold Maclaren buggy from your shoulder to get through tight spots. Also sold seperatly as a self-service part for Volo, Globetrotter, Triumph and Quest buggies
- Carry Handle: Need a hand? It only takes one. The lightweight, umbrella fold Maclaren buggy includes an easy to access handle on the side of its frame.
- Oversized Shopping Basket: Large, easy access storage below the seat. Also sold seperatly as a self-service replaceable part.
- Compatible with Universal Carrycot: The Maclaren Carrycot is the ideal lie-flat environment for newborns recommended by health professionals for proper infant development. Easily and securely attaching to the stroller's frame in a rearward-facing position, our Carrycot gives parents direct view of their little one; while built-in carry handles offer easy transport.
- Removable and Machine Washable Seats: Oh dear... have we spilled something? Fear not, every Maclaren seat can be easily removed and machine washed - an extremely useful trick not found on many other buggies... Machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle and hang to dry. Also sold seperatly as a self-service part.
- Self-Service Replaceable Parts: Maclaren buggies are built to last and last and last. But now they last even longer. High-wear parts like wheels are available for purchase on their own so a Maclaren buggy can cover even more miles.
- Aerodynamic Frame: The modernized frame creates a more spacious seating area.
- Cable Link Brakes: The lighter, single foot operated brake lever safely locks and unlocks both rear wheels.
- Higher Seat: The elevated seat increases leg room , creates distance from the hot pavement and provides a better view.
- Streamlined Wheels: Single front wheels are more agile. The easy touch swivel lock keeps the ride stable over rough ground and withstands quick movements and sudden bumps in the road. The light hubless aerodynamic wheel design reduces rotational friction and stress for a smooth quiet ride.
- Basic Weight*: 12.19lb
What's in the box:
- Buggy (comes fully assembled)
- Tether Strap
- Premium Wind-Resistant Raincover