RAVA Convertible Car Seat
Whether it's a quick trip to the store or a summer road trip, travelling with kids can be an adventure. Hit the road and enjoy every minute with the uncomplicated Nuna RAVA convertible car seat.
Bubble-free, muscle-free and hassle-free, the RAVA car seat is super-easy to install securely, and switching between rear and forward facing is no big deal. Plus laid-back leg room for rear-facing riders and extra support for forward-facing riders keep your backseat drivers comfy as they grow.
From the fabric to the foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals.
So you can relax and enjoy every magical, messy, covered-with-crumbs moment.
|Rear Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Forward Facing Car Seat||Yes|
|Cup Holder Included?||Yes|
|Booster Car Seat||No|
|Car Seat Type||Convertible Car Seats|
|Removable Seat Fabric||Yes|
|Transport Canada Certified||Yes|
|Colour||Caviar, Granite, Hazelwood, Lake|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Dimensions||19"w x 27.25"d x 27"h|
|Base Weight||Rear Facing 5lbs | Forward Facing 25lbs|
|Maximum Weight||Rear Facing 40lbs | Forward Facing 65lbs|
|Maximum Height||49" or less|
|Car Seat Weight||27.8lbs|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2-year warranty, from starting the day it was purchased.|
|Car Seat Useful Life||10 years from date of purchase|
|Materials + Care||When required, seat cover and harness pads may be machine washed with cold water and mild detergent, on the delicate cycle. Allow to air dry.|
- Recommended Use (weight): rear-facing 5-40 lbs.; forward-facing 25-65 lbs. RU (height): 49” or less.
- Simply™ secure installation. Advanced safety technology makes installation swift, secure and straightforward.
- Energy absorbing foam and side impact protection (SIP) pods take side impact security to the next level
- All steel frame and reinforced belt path for superior protection
- Six position recline (1 recline position rear-facing and 5 recline positions forward-facing); no re-thread 5 point harness
- One-hand ten position headrest
- Infant head and body inserts are removable to grow with baby
- Laid back leg room gives up to 2 inches more leg room rear-facing, and extra support for forward-facing riders.
- Dual flip-open cup holders
- No re-thread two position crotch strap
- Simply switch. Moving from rear to forward-facing when the time is right is no big deal.
- Bubble-free. Recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle.
- Muscle-free. True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle.
- Colored belt path indicators help decrease risk of user error
- Ventilation panels within the shell and breathable (and washable!) knit fabric create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Belt is best. Nuna's preferred installation method is the Vehicle Seat Belt as it eliminates confusion of when to switch from Lower Anchors to Vehicle Seat Belt, fits more vehicle makes, and fits more seating positions.
- Includes rear facing anti-rebound bar
baby approvedBaby loves the car seat. Easy installation and nice looking.
Nuna Rava LakeI love this seat. Colour lake is great as we excepted. We did a pre book online ,so didn’t get chance to see it Physically but Seat seams very comfortable for baby. Thanks WCK for delivering it on time as promised.
LOVE IT!!!Very easy installation, great design and functionality. You definitely get what you pay for - high quality product and looks very comfortable. I would highly recommend!
LOVE IT!!!Easy installation (for rear facing, so far), great design and functionality. You get what you pay for - the quality is amazing and it looks very comfy. I would definitely recommend!
Very sturdy and safeTotally worth the money , not only is it nice to look at but super sturdy and easy to install. The best part is that it has many different settings like the tilt option .. perfect for road trips so your baby can sleep In comfort. The drink holders are a great touch as well which my daughter likes to put her snacks in which is better than the floor which is where they used to go In her other car seat , the overall comfort of this seat is great as well. There is also a video on YouTube for install tips which was incredibly helpful :) I have never done a review before so I hope this is helpful lol. ( I like it that much )
Comfy and smart designSuper easy rear facing install with plenty of passenger space left in a 2007 RAV4. Love the buckle tongue holders!!
This carseat is AMAZING!The quality is there! You get what you pay for with the Nuna Rava. My son loves being in his car seat and can sit content for hours. The installation took me 1 minute after watching a few videos on YouTube. There’s nothing I don’t love about this car seat. I’d recommend it to anyone! Plus, shipping from WCK was 2 business days! Can’t say enough good things.
Easy & Baby LOVES it.I love our NunaRava. It fits well into my Honda HRV with passenger seat still able to go back a bit. It's comfortable to my big 9 month old, and it's always a breeze getting him in and out of it. The seat itself is super easy to install too which is a bonus!