Rockwell Bassinet (Micro Suede)
Rock your sweet little one to sleep in the Rockwell Bassinet. Monte's Rockwell bassinet is synonymous with ultimate modern luxury; it is the perfect combination of beautiful materials and a soothing rock for your little one. Its streamlined chrome stand with solid walnut rocking feet is beautifully contrasted to the soft upholstered basket that can be removed and transported to different rooms in your home (or the Grandparents' home!). When you are finished with the bassinet, the basket alone makes an excellent spot to store all your baby's new stuffies! Handmade in Canada.
- Basket and stand are handcrafted and sustainably made in Canada using the highest quality materials
- Basket includes soft and protective sides that are covered by a removable and machine-washable fabric
- Basket available in white micro suede or heather grey fabric
- Polished chrome legs or white steel with solid walnut rocker base
- Includes a waterproof mattress
- Includes 2 white fitted 100% cotton mattress sheets
- Newborn can use until baby is 18 pounds or can roll over & move around, whichever comes first
- NEVER LIFT BASKET WITH CHILD INSIDE
- Quick and easy assembly for rocker base
- Our foam is free of any flame retardant chemicals.
- Assembled stand only: 33"L x 23"W x 18.5"H
- Basket only: 32"L x 21.5"W x 10"H
- Overall dimensions of basket in stand: 33"L x 23"W X 25"H
- Mattress: 28" x 18"
- Weight: 30 lbs
How do I care for my furniture?UPHOLSTERY:
- Avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat; fading or discoloration may occur
- Vacuum furniture regularly to remove dust and dirt
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs
How to Spot Clean:
- Gently blot the stain with a clean white cloth.
- Lather a clean white cloth (or clean soft brush) using bit of a mild soap and water solution and gently wipe the area using short circular motions on the spill.
- Once the spill has been removed, blot the area again with a rung out damp cloth to remove any soap residue.
- Blot with a fresh dry cloth and allow to dry.
For tougher stains or overall soiled condition, please consult a professional upholstery cleaner.
BONDED LEATHER or MICRO SUEDE:
- To prevent fading and/or cracking of the fabric, avoid placing furniture in direct sunlight or heat. Do not use abrasive cleaners and or acidic cleaning products.
- Vacuum micro suede regularly to remove dust and dirt
- Spot clean when necessary as soon as a spill occurs. Please see further instructions above under "How to Spot Clean"
- Avoid wearing dark denim or other dark clothing while sitting in a light-coloured chair; it may rub off onto the white or light fabrics and can be difficult to clean.
KIDS' CHAIR COVERS & BASSINET COVERS:
To avoid shrinking and fading, turn inside out and wash separately in cold water. Never allow covers to remain soaking in water, or colors may bleed. Do not put in dryer. Lay flat to dry. Use a cool iron if necessary.