Silicone Breast Pump w/ Suction Base (150ml)
A Silicone Breast Pump that is easy to use. No small parts. No assembly required. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction!
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone
- Perfect for travelling. Cord free. Do not need to be charged or plugged in. Fit perfectly into any handbag or diaper bag
- Easy to clean. Can be sterilized with any steam sterilizing system or boiling water
- Dishwasher safe
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles
- Clean after each use. Do not use bleach based detergent
- Size: 5 oz (150 ml)
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- Designed in New Zealand, manufactured responsibly in China
How to use
- Sterilize your pump
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure.
Excited to try thisLooking forward to trying this (still pregnant) after seeing so many positive reviews and Youtube videos. No milk should go to waste!
A must haveHow did I live without this with my first child?! Honestly this is a must have for breastfeeding or pumping mothers. The amount of milk you save is worth it’s weight in gold!
I would recommend also purchasing the lid to avoid spills and for convenient storage on the kitchen counter or fridge.
Easy to useI love how easy it is to use and to wash compared to a pump. At first I found it slipping off my breast when I don’t get the suction perfect but after a few uses I figured out where to place it and have had no issues since. A friend recommended it to me as alternative to pumping and I love it.
I wish I bought this sooner!A great option to collect the let down that would otherwise be wasted while nursing. Painless and easy to clean, a great purchase!
This is amazing !!!I pumped with my first baby but with the second I am mostly breastfeeding, however I need to pump a bottle from time to time. It was really getting to me losing milk when I breastfed but with this pump I get milk while feeding my baby ! It’s easy and it saves me so much time !! I’m completely in love with this product
Reserve Silicone Breast Pump w/ Suction Base (150ml) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.