Now little ones can bite the spoon that feeds them! New Bumkins Silicone Chewtensils™ are meant to introduce babies to self-feeding by giving them cutlery that can be chewed on. Easy to hold and made from soft, textured silicone that is gentle on gums, babies can dip the Chewtensils in food and then practice the motion of self-feeding as they go from food to mouth. Set contains a fork and spoon. Do not leave baby unattended with product.
- Transitional utensils for use before standard cutlery
- Soft, textured silicone is gentle on gums
- Round, textured handles are easy for little hands to grasp
- Ventilated choke barrier for extra safety
- Perfect to help guide little ones to self-feeding / Encourages self-feeding
Highly RecommendThese utensils work great! We have purchased 2 sets now because our 1 year old does amazing with them! Definitely a must have and something we will be buying all the young kids in our lives! The size is perfect for their little hands and it’s a great way for them to learn how to use utensils on their own!
Reserve Silicone Chewtensil at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.