Smart Sock 2 + Cam
Hear, see and know your baby is okay from anywhere. The Owlet Smart Sock + Cam is the first baby monitor system ever to track your baby’s heart rate and oxygen levels while streaming video and audio to your phone.
Stay informed of your baby’s needs with proactive heart rate and oxygen level notifications. Parents can see live readings using Owlet’s app, but can also use the information to understand their baby’s overall wellness.
Smart Sock2 Features
- The Smart Sock comfortably wraps around your baby’s foot to track heart rate and oxygen levels using clinically-proven pulse oximetry.
- Notifications via the base station and Owlet App
- Base Station glows green to let you know everything is okay but will notify with lights and sounds if something appears to be wrong
- Stream real-time heart rate and oxygen levels
- Live stream from anywhere via NEW Owlet App
- Secure, encrypted WiFi
- Background audio
- Room temperature sensor
- Night vision
- HD 1080p video
- Adjustable magnetic base
- Two-way audio
- 130° wide angle lens
- Owlet Camera and Magnetic Base
- Wall Mounting Kit with Cable Guards
- Power Adapter
- USB Power Cable w/ Temperature Sensor
- Owlet App
- *Smartphone not included
- NEW! Owlet App, requires iOS 8 or higher and Android 5.0 or higher
- WiFi required for the Owlet App. Owlet App only supports 2.4 GHz wireless router. Only connect to a private network that requires a secure password.
- HotSpot WiFi NOT recommended.
- Smart Sock BPA Free, Latex Free, Lead Free
- Designed in the USA
Owlet is not an FDA approved medical device and is not intended to diagnose, treat, mitigate, cure, or prevent any disease or condition.
The Owlet Smart Sock can pick up external movements and it is therefore not suitable for co-sleeping or bed-sharing. It is advisable not to use the Smart sock when the baby is in motion, e.g. in a car seat or a stroller. This is not a medical device and is not intended for use as a medical device or to replace a medical device. The Owlet Baby Monitor is only intended to assist you in tracking your baby’s wellbeing and is not intended to replace you as a caregiver. You are ultimately responsible for your baby. This device is not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease or health condition, including, but not limited to, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS).