SNOO Smart Sleeper
Created by renowned pediatrician Dr. Harvey Karp, SNOO is a responsive bassinet that boosts sleep using rhythms that babies love! It also calms fussing quickly and prevents risky rolling.
- Boosts sleep 1+ hours with unique womb-like rocking + white noise
- “Hears” baby’s cries and automatically boosts sound + motion, just like an experienced caregiver (crying often calms in under a minute)
- Helps most new babies within 1-2 days…and babies older than 6 weeks within 3-7 days
- Naturally sleep trains babies; SNOO’s rhythms help infants learn to self-soothe and sleep through the night
- SNOO Sack secures to safety clips on bassinet to prevent risky rolling
- Only bed that keeps babies safely on the back—all night long—as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Helpful for 6 months or until the baby gets up on hands and knees. Max. baby weight: 25 lbs
HELPFUL MOBILE APP
- Adjustable settings for motion, sound and cry sensitivity; includes gentle preemie/newborn mode
- Daily sleep log report: Fun tracking—and sharing—your baby’s sleep progress
- Mobile alert: Tells parents when the baby is not calming (due to hunger or discomfort)
- Weaning setting: Prepares your little one for an easy transition to the crib
- 3-SNOO Sacks (S, M & L) that are hip-safe, made with 100% organic cotton + breathable mesh to reduce overheating
- 1-Fitted sheet, 100% organic cotton
- 1-Safety-approved mattress
Without a doubt, it’s worth the money.I considered purchasing the snoo two years ago for my third baby but couldn’t overcome the sticker shock. Now that I had my fourth we purchased it and had baby sleep in it from the moment we came home from the hospital. It took a few days to get used to it both by us and the baby but since then the experience has been incredibly positive. I wish I had this for all of my babies but even so it’s worth it even for the one baby. Don’t let the price discourage you. If you can afford it, it’s worth it! I had my two month old sleeping through the night which meant I got the sleep I needed. The app it comes with it is great as is the customer service if needed. Good luck to you all!
Best basinette in the world !!!Let me start of saying ! I really wanted to hate this basinette, as everything about it seemed wrong ; the straight jacket, price , the motion etc . However when you have a colicky baby ! This sure ends up being a life saver. My baby hated being swaddled, And their sacks have the option of having the babe have their arms out, which was great for my daughter - I finally gave in - into this product after my daughter was two months old and I tried everything prior and I mean everything - You name it I have, from the Halo to all the swaddles ! I just wish I had believed in the snoo earlier .. so when I finally started fully using it at 2 months , we went through a few night adjustment period .. and their customer service is Great if you need help .. now my daughter is 3.5 months old and sleeps 6-7 hour stretches ... if I was to have a second child! I would use this and nothing else ! I spent some much money on all these swaddles And sacks ! Only to go back to the one thing that really worked ! Lastly you can purchase leg lifters , this will allow your baby to sleep slightly elevated , as my daughter Hated laying flat the leg lifters really helped a lot! Eps with her stuffy nose! I cannot rave more about .. I put her in there for naps as well !
- Bassinet size: 30” L × 16” W × 32” H (with legs)
- Weight: 38 lb
- Advanced audio processing distinguishes cries from surrounding sounds
- 3-specially engineered white-noise sounds calm crying and enhance sleep
- Custom motor optimized for quiet and reliability
- Breathable mesh walls for optimal air flow
- Bassinet's broad, stable base reduces tipping
- Safety cable holder reduces accidental tripping
Reserve SNOO Smart Sleeper at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.