Jewel Bottle Nipple (2 Pk)
Jewel bottles all come with a standard nipple: developed with the help of mothers, they are very simple and easy to use, ideal for starting babies not used yet to bottles. More slippery and supple than the Brain nipples, they are recommended for parents aiming at simplicity or trying to learn bottle-feeding. The width of the tip hole, the texture of its silicone, the valve easy to open, every single detail has been slightly adjusted to make the standard nipple a perfect starter nipple.
- Round hole: A small and round hole on the tip of the nipple so that the milk naturally flows out when the bottle is tilted. A few drops of milk on baby's tongue are perfect to motivate a chewing motion. A nipple ideal for newborns or babies slower at suckling.
- A little x-shaped incision on the tip of the nipple prevents the milk from dripping: your baby has to adjust suckling power and chewing motion in order to feed. Ideal for order or stronger babies, often too fast at feeding. The objective is to allow babies to regulate the milk flow themselves and learn to feed at their own pace.
- 3 Sterilization methods: Boiling water, microwave or chemical disinfectant.
- Material: Silicone
- Please be careful when cleaning
- Be sure to use it in conjunction with the cap hood of brain or jewel.
Reserve Jewel Bottle Nipple (2 Pk) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.