- Using Twist Direct-Pump™ Adapters, our Twist Pouches twist-lock onto ALL major pump brands, for leak-free, transfer-free pumping, directly into the pouch. Kiinde leak-proof twist-locking cap keeps your precious milk safe when storing or transporting. Pouches have an easy-to-see labeling surface shows you how much you have pumped.
- After pumping, store and organize Twist Pouches using the Twist Keeper™ Breastmilk Storage Bag Holder, which fits in all standard fridges and freezers. Twist Keeper allows you to quickly and easily organize your expressed breastmilk storage bags by date. Its universal design fits Twist Pouches, and breastmilk storage bags from all brands.
- Feed directly from Twist Pouches using the Twist Squeeze™ Natural Feeding Bottle, eliminating the need to transfer milk from bottles to bags and back again! Just snap the pouch directly into the Twist Squeeze Natural Feeding Bottle, squeeze the air out of the pouch, and pop a Twist Active-Latch® Nipple on top! Twist Pouches can eliminate air from your baby’s meal, without complicated venting mechanisms.
- Twist Active Latch® Nipples are designed to teach and reward deep, wide, natural latching. By requiring suction AND massaging of the nipple, they are designed to discourage “lazy latching”, and to ease the transition between bottle and breast.
The Twist Starter Kit contains
- 20 – 6oz Twist Pouches, Direct-Pump, Recyclable Breastmilk Storage Pouches
- 14 – Twist Direct-Pump™ Adapters (compatible with ALL major pump brands)
- 1 – Twist Keeper™ Breastmilk Storage Bag Holder
- 2 – Twist Squeeze™ Natural Feeding Bottles
- 1 – Slow-Flow Twist Active Latch® Nipple with Case
- 1 – Medium-Flow Twist Active Latch® Nipple with Case
- 1 – Fast-Flow Twist Active Latch® Nipple with Case
- 2 – Nipple Cleaning Brushes
The Twist system is: Recyclable, BPA-free, pthalate-free, and PVC-free, Top rack dishwasher safe and steam sterilizer safe for adapters, Keeper, nipples, nipple cases and nipple brushes
Reserve Starter Kit at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.