Sunny Stroll Arch
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Tiny Love Sunny Stroll Arch is developmental fun for baby on the stroll. Easily attaches to most strollers and baby carriers. With two stages of development it will be sure to engage baby. The flexibility of Sunny Stroll allows you to moderate the level of stimulation offered by simply adjusting the stimuli within baby’s field of vision. Age Tips:
- 0-3 months: During the first three months, your baby needs stimuli for watching and focusing. Stimuli should be placed at an optimal distance (8-12 inches) and should have some movement
- 2-4 month: As he lies on his back facing the toys hanging within arm's reach, baby can gaze in the mirror, at the shining sun or the toys dangling in front of him.
- 4-6 months: Baby’s developing senses and hand control allows him to reach out to the toys confidently, bat at them, hold them and pull them to his mouth for further exploration
- Caters to two stages of development: Batting and sensory exploration (0m+) Pulling for cause & effect learning (5m+).
- Flexible arch bends forwards, backwards, up and down.
- 6 different baby-activated toys for fun on-the-go.
Write a Review