The Perfect Swaddling Blanket - Stretch is the Key!
Our lux buttery soft bamboo stretch jersey makes it easy to wrap your baby nice and snug.
What makes this the best swaddler around?
It is breathable, not heavy so will prevent over-heating, super soft to the touch and most importantly it has amazing stretch which helps baby stay swaddled longer and snug without being harshly restricted.
A generous size of 34" by 34"
Made in Canada When your baby is swaddled, he or she is taken back to the days in the womb, when everything was comfortable, safe and snug.
According to research swaddling has a number of key benefits for both parents and babies – when done correctly and safely:
- Swaddled babies sleep longer and sounder.
- Swaddled babies experience less anxiety.
- Swaddling prevents unnecessary wake-ups due to the startle reflex.
- Swaddling eliminates the need for comfort items in baby’s crib – no pillows, bumpers, blankets, stuffed animals, etc. (using these items in crib have been linked to SIDS)
- Swaddling prevents face-scratching. Swaddling mimics touch, which is important for baby especially when they wake up at night.
- Swaddling helps maintain the back sleeping position and also reminds tired parents to place baby on back to sleep.
- Swaddling soothes babies with colic (again, when swaddled, they feel secure and safe just like they felt in the womb).
- Swaddling in the hands-over-heart position is the preferred sleeping position for babies; in this position they learn to self-soothe and can get back to sleep on their own.
- Swaddling benefits parents too — when baby sleeps more, mom and dad sleep more!
Reserve Swaddle Blanket at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.