Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
Making the move from the secure feeling of being swaddled to sleeping with arms free can be upsetting for some babies… not to mention their parents! But there is a way to preserve your sleep routine during the transition. The Swaddle UP™ 50/50 helps your baby to gradually adjust to sleeping un-swaddled. Simply unzip one ‘wing’, wait a few nights for your baby to adjust to the sensation of sleeping with one arm released, & then remove the second wing. Your baby is now transitioned!
- Stage 2: The simplest solution to transition your baby from Swaddle UP™ to arms free Sleep Bags – all while maintaining your baby's cherished sleep routine.
- 1 Tog 20-24°c
- Converts to a snug sleep bag for longer-term use
- Use with a Snugbud™ to help with the transition process
- Genius two-way zipper for easy diaper changes
- Hip-healthy design allows hips and legs to flex naturally
Great productThis is a great sleep sack but we actually use it without the zipper sleeves on. We don’t use it to transition. Instead, we just like the stretchy tighter fabric and two way zipper. We just unzip the arms and use the body piece. It’s a bit of a waste of money to not use the arms but it is worth it if baby sleeps! I wish they sold just the sleep sack with no arms.
- Wash before first use
- Close zippers before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Before tumble drying/line drying, pull into shape
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Reserve Swaddle UP 50/50 (Mint) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.