The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is the easiest & gentlest way to help your baby graduate from swaddling. It enables you to zip off one wing at a time, allowing your baby to slowly adjust to ‘arms-free’ sleep. A genius solution that will help you preserve your peaceful sleep routine.
The SWADDLE UP™ TRANSITION BAG is made from a single layer of specially knitted, high quality, breathable cotton.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F and 75°F
- Gentler way to help your baby transition from swaddling to arms-free sleep
- Patented zip-off wings
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified 'hip-healthy' by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off or unravel during sleep
- Proudly supporting First Candle & SIDS research
- Easy Care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
Great productThis is a great sleep sack but we actually use it without the zipper sleeves on. We don’t use it to transition. Instead, we just like the stretchy tighter fabric and two way zipper. We just unzip the arms and use the body piece. It’s a bit of a waste of money to not use the arms but it is worth it if baby sleeps! I wish they sold just the sleep sack with no arms.
- Fabric Content: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: machine wash & tumble dry
- Medium: 13-19 lbs
- Large: 19-24 lbs (8.5 - 11 kg)
- X-Large: 24-1 lbs (11-14 kg)
Reserve Swaddle UP Transition Bag (Mint) at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.