Swaddle UP Original (Pink)
The Multi-Award-Winning SWADDLE UP™ has been helping sleep deprived parents achieve safer, better, longer sleep for themselves and their babies for over 10 years. The innovative SWADDLE UP™ with patented wings, allows babies to sleep in a more natural position, with their ARMS UP™, so they can self-soothe, by sucking on their hands and touching their face. Medical research has shown that when babies can self-soothe, they sleep longer. The SWADDLE UP™ is intended to be used FROM DAY ONE™ and can help parents lay a strong foundation for sleep, from birth.
The SWADDLE UP™ is made from a single layer of specially knitted, high quality, breathable cotton. The 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate temperatures.
- 1.0 TOG fabric is ideal for moderate temperatures
- Ideal for room temperatures between 68°F and 75°F
- Unique patented wings allow natural ARMS UP™ position
- ARMS UP™ allows true SELF-SOOTHING™ = more sleep
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute allows recommended flexion for hips & legs
- Twin zipper for easy diaper changes
- No loose layers to kick off or unravel during sleep
- Swaddle in seconds with no breakouts
- Snug fit for secure feel, warmth and comfort
- Proudly supporting First Candle and SIDS research
- Easy care: machine wash on gentle, tumble dry on low
- Wash before first use
- Close zipper before washing
- Warm gentle machine wash in wash bag with similar colors
- Before tumble drying/line drying, pull into shape
- Tumble dry on low
- Any garment with a tog rating of 2.5 or higher – tumble dry inside out on second cycle for quicker drying
- Warm iron if necessary
- Wash immediately after every use
- Do not soak or bleach garment, iron zip or dry clean
Fabric content: 93% GOTS* Certified Organic Cotton, 7% Elastane (*Global Organic Textile Standard)
Available sizes: Newborn (5-8.5 lbs.); Small (8-13 lbs.); Medium (13-19 lbs.)
Totally depends on your baby!I found this worked well for a few weeks for sure. It’s worth a try if you can’t find a swaddle your baby likes... Or if they can get out of a traditional swaddle. Having a zipper is great.
AWESOME!!!This is one of the best sleepsacks that we've used. Our daughter absolutely loves it!!!
Baby loves this!Gives her room to wiggle but doesn’t startle herself awake as much anymore!