Swing Electric Breast Pump
Swing is an occasional use breast pump for lactating women to express and collect milk from their breast to complement breastfeeding and is a single user product.
- 2-Phase Expression® Technology
- Convenient battery power option for portable pumping
What is 2-Phase Expression Technology?
Through research, Medela learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed.
- Stimulation phase - When babies first go to breast, they suck faster to start milk flowing.
- Expression phase - After milk flow or "let-down" starts, babies breastfeed with a slower suck to remove milk.
This technology resembles a baby's nursing rhythm.
- 1 motor unit
- 1 PersonalFit™ 24 mm breast shield
- 1 breast shield connector (pump body)
- 1 valve
- 2 membranes
- 1 tubing
- 2 5 oz. (150 mL) breast milk bottles
- 2 bottle lids
- 1 bottle stand
- 1 shoulder/neck strap
- 1 AC adapter
- 1 drawstring bag
- 1 Breastfeeding Information Guide
- Instructions for use
- Unit weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Unit size/packaging: 9 5/8 x 10 7/8 x 4 3/4
Reserve Swing Electric Breast Pump at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.