Tanner 3-in-1 Crib
Ease into contemporary style with the Tanner 3-in-1 Crib. Featuring a gently curved silhouette with solid rounded side panels and elegant bronze metal feet accents, the Tanner is an effortlessly transitional piece for the home. Crib converts to a toddler bed and daybed, and fits any standard full-size crib mattress. Available in a Warm White finish.
|Recommended Use||Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"|
|Stages||Toddler Bed, Daybed|
|Boxed Weight||103 Pounds|
|Boxed Dimensions||56" x 35.5" x 13.5"|
|Assembled Weight||99 Pounds|
|Assembled Dimensions||55.25" x 31" x 35"|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
|Type of Wood||American Poplar Hardwood|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year|
- GREENGUARD GOLD CERTIFIED: This product has been tested for over 10,000 chemical emissions and VOCs, undergoing rigorous scientific testing to meet some of the world's most stringent chemical emissions requirements. It contributes to cleaner indoor air to ensure the health and safety of your family and home.
- 3-in-1 CONVERTIBILITY: Our cribs adapt as your baby takes their first steps into toddlerhood. Designed to easily convert to a toddler bed and daybed. (Toddler bed conversion kit #M14399 sold separately.)
- THOUGHTFUL DETAILS: Flush solid end panels, hidden hardware construction and bronze metal feet give the Tanner Crib a premium, contemporary-inspired design.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: We source materials with your family in mind. This crib is made of solid, sustainable American Poplar hardwood and TSCA compliant engineered wood.
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our cribs have 4 adjustable mattress positions to help transition as your baby grows and develops from newborn to toddler. Easily lower the mattress position as your baby begins to sit, pull up, and stand.
- BREATHE EASY: We know chemicals have no place in your nursery so we use a non-toxic multi-step painting process that is lead and phthalate safe. This product meets or exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards.
Reserve Tanner 3-in-1 Crib at This Location
We will contact you via email shortly (if submitted during business hours) with details about your pickup. Items will be held for 24 hours once we confirm your reservation.