Think Baby - Complete Feeding Set
Thinkbaby’s Feeding set furthers our mission by providing safe, sustainable, functional and elegant products for little ones. In the development of our BPA Free Feeding system, Thinkbaby continues the mission by providing a feeding set free of BPA, phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, and PVC.
Our Feeding set is also free of Melamine. Early laboratory research has shown melamine based tableware to leach melamine at various temperatures and when combined with other chemicals (such as formaldehyde and cyanuric) have the potential to pose a risk. As we expect the debate to begin on the safety of this chemical, the research we reviewed caused us ask a simple question. Does the product have to have melamine? Nope. So we built our set to be completely free of it.
Features & Benefits
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, Melamine and biologically harmful chemicals.
- The Complete BPA Free set contains: Bento box, soup bowl, baby bowl, kids cup. Made from highly sustainable materials.
- Bento box with air tight lid. The container does not leak even with water placed inside it. Great for baby bags or lunch boxes.
- Baby Bowl - Low profile baby feeding bowl with lid. Designed for early feeding. The lid will be easy to locate among other clear lids commonly found in household drawers as we have colored coordinated them.
- Soup Bowl - High profile baby soup bowl. Perfect for soup or cereal. Also comes with color coordinated lid.
- Kids cup - Perfect first cup and comes with handle that can clip onto bag straps.
- The bento box, baby bowls, and Kids cup are made from food grade stainless steel and then wrapped in polypropylene. The interior and exterior separate for easy cleaning.
The Complete BPA free feeding set is made from stainless steel. Specifically we use 18/8 - 304 Medical grade stainless steel.
The product is then wrapped in polypropylene. The products are all free of BPA, phthalates, melamine and biologically harmful chemicals.